• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Long time lurker semi junkie on route to self destruction

benzotoker

Greenlighter
Whats good bluelight! Have been using bl forums for years, many have which have kept me safe and knowledgeable on the way i use and combine different drugs.

Friendly, open-minded but hopeless poly drug user who lives a normal 9-5 working life.

DOC: Cannabis, Codeine, Pregabalin, Diazepam, Alprazolam, Etizolam, Nitrazolam, Cocaine. Occaisional LSD, Ket, mdma, mda, 2cb, shrooms etcccccc. As well as most RCs that were around pre-ban resulting in heavy ethylphenidate addiction. I find it hard to decline drugs and am eager to try any new drug that I can obtain

Have been addicted to diazepam, alcohol, ethylphenidate and i'm a chronic smoker.

Currently battling a bout of alcoholism, a resurfacing cocaince and benzo habit.

Feel like I have a good knowledge of most drugs, interactions and how to keep safe.

Looking to meet like minded people for strength, support and chat.

ANYTHING YOU WANNA ASK, FIRE AWAY!

X

Heyo benzotoker,

Glad we could help in the past and confident we can help again. And your wisdom will be valued here too no doubt.

Firing away:

What other hobbies do you have?

Do you feel like certain things trigger a cocaine habit vs alcoholism, for example?

You have a lot of drugs of choice - Were you on any when you wrote this intro? If so, which one(s)? ;)

Peace!

Hey madness! Yeah, have learnt a lot from this site and hoping I can also be of help!

Bit of a messy weekend, cant remember posting this haha! cocaine, xans, diaz, weed and a couple drinks
:\

Anywayy I do have other hobbies than drug taking haha; gym most days, love to ski, climb, downhill biking, anything with a bit of adrenaline! You? Also im a joiner so have a physical job which keeps me in reasonably good shape

Don't feel there is a trigger for me, I just really enjoy drugs and have little control over them. I think my cocaine addiction came from ethylphenidate when it was legal to buy in uk shops. It was soo easy to get and very cheap so ended up using that and many other rc's daily until they became illegal. Once banned cocaine became the replacement, I just enjoy taking lines, im not even a massive fan of cocaine or most stims but always inclined to use it.

I think alcohol just runs in some families; My parents have always drank and I was introduced to alcohol at a young age. My dad would always have a couple spirits every night while watching tv, I also fell into this habit and have a couple drinks just about every night. Its just the norm. In my teens I could drink anyone under the table and still can, then at uni It got progressively worse, becoming a bigger habit. I only drink spirits, and was drinking a bottle of vodka a day a couple of months ago, as in before work during morning and lunch breaks. I realised how stupid it was doing this so have managed to cut that out for the time being. Still drink just about everynight unless im on something else. I guess it was to make the day pass quicker and make work more enjoyable but I really don't know what triggers it. Currently making a codeine cwe so will avoid drinking much tonight
:)

What about yourself? Im guessing you use some drugs being a member of bl?
;)

I hear you on adrenaline. Snowboarding, wakeboarding, motorcycles, snowmobiles, all good fun. What's something you haven't tried yet that you'd like to?

Finding new experiences always made me feel really good, and maybe the same for you. I'm not quite sure if you're still dabbling or in the recovery stage, but where ever you are on this road we will do our best to support you.

Me - I've been liking weed again recently. I have a lot of different DOC's depending on my mood but typically prefer uppers.

Anyway, trying to substitute the bad for good in my life currently, and it's not easy.

Are you looking to recover from using, by the way? If so check out The Dark Side. Or maybe you can even offers some of your own wisdom to people who are struggling with addiction. You'll find this forum has a lot of different categories to offer you - a lot of different healthy outlets.

See you around I hope,
madness00