• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Questionable Meth?

Status
Not open for further replies.

azazel_tre6

Greenlighter
I've come across some crystal meth that is unique from other batches that I've encountered. This batch particularly is of a rocky shape (not your typical long shards) and rather cloudy in color. It almost looks like clear quarts rocks to a tee. I use this drug IV and am well aware of its risks. I also do not condone or promote the IV use of crystal meth due to the various health risks that it poses. The first few shots were pretty good. I felt the 'dragons breath' and had a good rush. Decently clean buzz as well. After about a 7-8 hour distraction, I decided to do another shot. This one was pretty hefty. I definitely should have felt it, but I felt nothing really. So I prepare another shot. Nothing as well. I'm basically wondering is this some heavily cut product deeming it 'hit and miss' or do these qualities match a synonymous drug that commonly gets passed off as crystal meth? I like to know what I'm putting in my body and this came from a trusted source who mentioned it's unique appearance, but assured the quality. Any ideas?

I spent over an hour searching for this same question, btw. So I hope this isn't some question that plagues the forum with redundancy. It's my first post. Take it easy on me lol.

I'm sorry, we can't help you

best get a test kit if your unsure

Soery

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.