• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

Two quick methadone questions (tablet form, in particular, physeptone)

Limpet_Chicken

Bluelighter
Is it just me, or does plugging powdered, liquefied physeptone brand methadone tablets give other people the shits? hard to hold in, and when you do, and it's gone and done it's work, you end up with the shits on a time-delay fuse?

Dammit...diarrhea AND opioid constipation from a couple of hundred mg methadone.....my arse didn't know WHAT to do. Only that it wanted what was in it, out of it and fast. This several hours after plugging, felt a squergling sensation (yes, it's a word, if you don't believe me, find a paleontologist and geneticist who can get a sample of tissue from a Thesaurus frozen deep in permafrost and bring it back, jurassic park style)

And obviously, rushed off to the shitter, realizing that it might not wait, not pausing to drop the mycology textbook I was perusing for some late bedtime reading before deciding bugger sleep until the morning, I've other things needing done, only to find, that regardless of the acidbath liquid theresa mays with chunks of her mixed in with the curry-slurry, what me arse'ole WANTED to do, was not what it was prepared to do. Result-hideously uncomfortable clenching of gizzards from Amanita through to the end of the genus Lepiota, and moving on nearly to the Tricholomas....before it did what it had to some day or other, and exploded like a tory manifesto examined by a sighted man with an intellect surpassing that of a dried walnut.

Just me? or do other people find physeptone does that when plugged in large doses? Only used 15ml water, so that wasn't it.

But damn. A schizophrenic anus, is not what one wants to find out one has for the night. We've already got one for the next few years, currently located in parliament, damned if I want one within a rolled up canvassing literature-scrap-length of my ballsack and dick. Fucks sake...straining that hard, it hurts like hell, even if you don't have the theresa mays, and they aren't half theresa may, half perchloric anhydride with a handful of fire ants thrown in for good measure, red in the face and grimacing like a copper being forced to tell a truth in court, from Amanita to bloody Trichs.

Other question-One has heard tell of a 'poor man's dipipanone', by IV shots of combined methadone and cyclizine.

Anyone tried both and able to compare? or just tried the poor man's dykes (and no I don't mean theresa may=D), I've got a cyclizine rx, been given it for the puritic effects of my morphine, and currently have methadone, and can get more, it's cyclizine HCl though, pretty sure the solubility of it is poor, although not sure to what extent, and that the injectable form is typically the lactate. Got no lactic acid, not something I've ever needed, and don't want to buy any just to try this out, but I'd bet the citrate, ascorbate, tartrate etc. would be soluble decently enough, so re-salting it wouldn't be a problem.

Never had dykes, and unless I go to the effort, which I'd like to, of trying a synth, I'll never get to try that one, I imagine even my rather old-fashioned GP would tell me to sod right off if I asked for it, already on pain meds.

Guuaahhhhhh...bloody fucking hades!

I'm not QUITE as bad of a case of a blocked storm drain as earlier during the height and taill-down of the first dose plugged, but fuckin' bastard, it won't seem to stop, even when the liquid has been launched into low earth orbit (from the other side), and hours after.

I was going to work on a project tonight, had something to reduce a pesky double bond on, and then another reduction of a second functionality which had to not go, but be altered to better suit my requirements, to keep things from being too openly spoken of, but just as I went for my gas mask, eye-mask (like a diving mask, but intended for lab work, prefer that style to goggles, which can hurt my nose after a while), and blast shield, etc., there we go again. This time, from Tricholoma, past the waxcaps and Clitocybes almost up to Inocybes and Cortinarius (fibercaps and webcaps, common parlance, neither genus is one anyone but the most expert should eat of, in the case of the Corts, and never, ever, should anybody eat an Inocybe, there are none in this country known to be edible, some which are unknown as to being toxic, but mainly because people won't eat them because chances are they are full of muscarine, not like the traces in fly agaric, but enough that several species, particularly the red-stainer, the one with a binomial name with the species epithet being french and something I can neither pronounce or spell for the fuck of me, are known killers. So naturally nobody wants to try the ones that haven't already found a victim and been marked as poisonous for certain :p)

Had to put my recrystallizing project back in the fridge, where it will stay, until my colon gets convicted of terrorism, and put away for use of weapons of ass destruction.

Jesus...

Why are you plugging methadone anyway? It has an excellent oral bioavailability of anything up to 99% what do you think you're really gonna gain with rectal? Especially if it's causing you so much trouble ..and 15ml of water is wayyyyyy to much. That's like a small enema.

Although I've never tried it myself, I've known plenty of people that were partial to the methadone and cyclizine combo. Aside from the obvious dangers of injecting non injectable formulations, they tended to cause serious blackouts and bizarre behaviour. One guy was found by the police gouching off in a phone box naked except for a tie and holding an empty briefcase...

Meh, cheeky pair o' cunts!

No, it wasn't me. Although I may have exhibited some relatively bizarre behaviour whilst under the influence, I've never felt the urge to get nekkid in public.

However, AW is bang on the money. I neither possess a tie, nor a briefcase - 'cos I ain't a fuckin posh cunt like...

Meth and cycl- use to be very common and is very similar to diconal. The tablets are really all you can use as meth is water soluble so just needs filtering i wouldn't fuck about with linctus tho i know of at least two people who injected the green goo one in hid neck and as a result had a series of TIC's as his brain was literally full of shit and no oxygen. He also lost an arm due to mad using.
btw i own at least 25 ties and shirts from Thomas Pink amoung others and a couple from Turnball and Asser(all from Jermyn st) but my briefcase is held together by gaffer tape - bright orange.....conflicted

Meth and cycl- use to be very common and is very similar to diconal. The tablets are really all you can use as meth is water soluble so just needs filtering i wouldn't fuck about with linctus tho i know of at least two people who injected the green goo one in hid neck and as a result had a series of TIC's as his brain was literally full of shit and no oxygen. He also lost an arm due to mad using.
btw i own at least 25 ties and shirts from Thomas Pink amoung others and a couple from Turnball and Asser(all from Jermyn st) but my briefcase is held together by gaffer tape - bright orange.....conflicted

I read somewhere that the methadone and cyclazine combo was an attempt to replicate the "Diconal rush" after they stopped prescribing Diconal widely...

I also read that its nowhere near as good as has led to a lot of otherwise stable addicts going off the rails.

In other news, I went to the hospital today and the podiatrist guy said my toe isn't due to me jamming it in the door but was a blister due to my foot being in an unnatural position that has been rubbed off and I just haven't felt any pain to attend to it before now (and you don't really tend to look at the underside of your big toe do you?).. he says I need to go and get it dresses every week but fuck that... I'll do it myself at home.... anyway he was a fucking Russian... what would he know? :)

I read somewhere that the methadone and cyclazine combo was an attempt to replicate the "Diconal rush" after they stopped prescribing Diconal widely...

I also read that its nowhere near as good as has led to a lot of otherwise stable addicts going off the rails.

In other news, I went to the hospital today and the podiatrist guy said my toe isn't due to me jamming it in the door but was a blister due to my foot being in an unnatural position that has been rubbed off and I just haven't felt any pain to attend to it before now (and you don't really tend to look at the underside of your big toe do you?).. he says I need to go and get it dresses every week but fuck that... I'll do it myself at home.... anyway he was a fucking Russian... what would he know? :)

YOu read it I've done it - and tbh if you get the mix right it is pretty damn good. Hard to procure the tab's now as nhs wont prescribe them u have to go private I only know one person who still does it.

YOu read it I've done it - and tbh if you get the mix right it is pretty damn good. Hard to procure the tab's now as nhs wont prescribe them u have to go private I only know one person who still does it.

Didn't mean it wasn't good...said it not as good as Diconal supposedly was.

I used to get methadone tabs prescribed by the pain clinic for years.... just swallowed them though. Injecting something with such a high oral BA screams of desperation TBH

Didn't mean it wasn't good...said it not as good as Diconal supposedly was.

I used to get methadone tabs prescribed by the pain clinic for years.... just swallowed them though. Injecting something with such a high oral BA screams of desperation TBH

hence mixing with cyclazine. i just swallow mine

I certainly wouldn't IV the tabs, if i were to try the combination, I'd be doing an extraction in some of my microscale kit, and isolating the methadone, and using a micron filter.

As to why plugging, basically they were ordered to arrive just in the nick of time, after a miscalculation as to the amount of pain meds I had left, had looked at blister strip, in different places at different times, moved here there and around after taking doses, and thanks to a shit memory, got it conflated together, as being separate strips, when in fact, I'd buggered up my calculating how long to stretch it. So I'd have been left stranded for the weekend until monday morning first thing. Which really, really sucks an industrial shipment of dicks, dicks that were made in china and of poor quality, dicks even FUBAR wouldn't suck for a crack rock=D

So no thanks, turned to methadone, which is to me, available only in tablet form, or in whatever I might decide to do with it, coming originally from same. Kept me in one piece, and after spinning out what ought to be one shot, one really small shot at that, with the aid of dilution, portioning it out into just about the bare minimum I could manage to keep myself out cold using sedatives and hibernate through both the day, and any craving type feelings, along with a few doses of pramipexole,

Woke up about 10-15 minutes or so before the methadone arrived, and was beginning to feel miserable. So I didn't fancy waiting for it to kick in orally, dissolved in 15ml water (a fair amount of powder, so it needs a fair bit of water, although 15ml isn't what I'd call much. Its water, not plugging something irritating like 5ml of GBL,,now thats unpleasant), I know it has a high oral BA. But who wants to wait while they are beginning to go into moderate WD, when they can without using a needle, have it take action within a few minutes instead of half an hour or so?

I certainly wouldn't IV the tabs, if i were to try the combination, I'd be doing an extraction in some of my microscale kit, and isolating the methadone, and using a micron filter.

As to why plugging, basically they were ordered to arrive just in the nick of time, after a miscalculation as to the amount of pain meds I had left, had looked at blister strip, in different places at different times, moved here there and around after taking doses, and thanks to a shit memory, got it conflated together, as being separate strips, when in fact, I'd buggered up my calculating how long to stretch it. So I'd have been left stranded for the weekend until monday morning first thing. Which really, really sucks an industrial shipment of dicks, dicks that were made in china and of poor quality, dicks even FUBAR wouldn't suck for a crack rock=D

So no thanks, turned to methadone, which is to me, available only in tablet form, or in whatever I might decide to do with it, coming originally from same. Kept me in one piece, and after spinning out what ought to be one shot, one really small shot at that, with the aid of dilution, portioning it out into just about the bare minimum I could manage to keep myself out cold using sedatives and hibernate through both the day, and any craving type feelings, along with a few doses of pramipexole,

Woke up about 10-15 minutes or so before the methadone arrived, and was beginning to feel miserable. So I didn't fancy waiting for it to kick in orally, dissolved in 15ml water (a fair amount of powder, so it needs a fair bit of water, although 15ml isn't what I'd call much. Its water, not plugging something irritating like 5ml of GBL,,now thats unpleasant), I know it has a high oral BA. But who wants to wait while they are beginning to go into moderate WD, when they can without using a needle, have it take action within a few minutes instead of half an hour or so?

The time it would have taken you to prepare a shot for plugging (let alone actually fit 15ml in stages up your arse cos if you put all that up at once, half would leak out) the tablets would have hit if you'd taken them orally).

In any case, you said stranded "for the weekend"... Given that there's no post on Sundays, they must have arrived Saturday morning. I doubt you could have been so on deaths door with withdrawls by Saturday morning that the extra couple of minutes they would have hit quicker (given the time it would have taken to prepare and administer a plugged shot versus taking them orally at the first available opportunity) would have made any difference. If in fact it was any quicker at all given the aforementioned time it would take to fuck on dissolving and plugging them.

15ml is indeed a lot. When substances are given rectally medically, such as diazumuls, they are a couple of ml max. I'd wager that you wasted half of it.. The degree to which the substance is irritating is irrelevent, its the volume of water that matters. 15mlnis practically an emema

Well I could have been a lot worse, sure. I take morphine, oxy, both last about 6 hours give or take, the oxy insufflated usually, the morphine IM, sometimes IV. At least, as baseline day to day non-experimenting opioid use.

Were indeed saturday. I woke up, somewhat feeling like shit. Have felt worse, certainly, but the time taken? its just toss pills into mortar, grind up, squirt in syringe full of water, draw up an shove up=D

Not going to wait for them to fall apart on their own, but powder with a mortar and pestle, sorted.

And kept it up there for at least half an hour, 3/4 hour give or take.

Seems to start being irritating/having laxative-esque effects later, rather than an immediate full-on arse-ripper. More a slower, nasty surprise.

Constipation AND the shits, at the exact same time, though, now that is just plain out and out WRONG; one's arse ties itself in a knot, having bugger all of a clue WHAT to do.

Haven't ever thought of 15ml as a huge amount. Especially if a little time is allowed and 3x5ml or 10+5ml rigs used. Or half stuck up there first, wait five min, then up with the rest, all in a glass syringe.