• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Shy Hello

mjbeetle

Greenlighter
Hi there everyone :) I've looked at this site off and on a few times and finally decided to join. I am a fairly introverted person... initially, but I come with a healthy dose of sick and twisted sense of humor and other fun stuff. I have a very demanding career in the medical field and not much free time. I have a really rare and super crappy disease, save you the details, but it affects every organ system in my body. I am on clonazepam for seizures (taken as prescribed) and recently decided I no longer wanted to take Norco for chronic pain (8 orthopedic surgeries). I am trying strains and titrations of Kratom in it's place. I have been looking here as one resource.

One thing I am recreationally interested in is single dose psilocybin, DMT, and ayahuasca experiences.

Other than that, I like coffee, cozy blankets, walks on the beach, and dissecting dead things.

Hey, welcome to Bluelight. Sounds like you have a lot of interests and stuff that you could add to this place :)

I come with a healthy dose of sick and twisted sense of humor and other fun stuff.

You might wanna check out The Lounge. Sick and twisted is the requirement there . . . Have fun <3

Hey, welcome to Bluelight. Sounds like you have a lot of interests and stuff that you could add to this place :)

I come with a healthy dose of sick and twisted sense of humor and other fun stuff.

You might wanna check out The Lounge. Sick and twisted is the requirement there . . . Have fun <3

Thanks all. And that is super affirmative on the sick and twisted. I will check The Lounge out when I have some time this week, and madness00, awkward nerds unite!