View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Belladonna 200ch Dosage information request

Preytor

Bluelighter
I have researched the deliriant family of plants for some time now and I'm well aware of the possible effects and dangers. Due to the high inconsistency of alkaloids present in a plant I purchased a standardized bottle with 15 pills of Belladonna from my local pharmacy labelled 200CH. I wasn't aware of the homeopathic nature of the product and really don't know anything about it other than it is diluted. I am planning on starting with a single pill before bed and then combining a low dose with yopo before moving to a higher dose. My question is approximately how many grams of belladonna are in a single pill and whether this diluted form will be able to produce any effects other than reducing stomach discomfort and assisting in sleep.

That's unfortunate. I'll have to find a difference source for it but thank you for the quick answer.

Actually, it is fortunate.

They do not call this plant 'deadly nightshade' for no reason. It is extremely poisonous.

Homeopathic anything is utter bollocks. It is a near certainty, that there is not one single atom or molecule of the original substance in the water. The homeopathic fuckmongers who vomit up that tide of rancid smegma claim water has a 'memory' of what has been in it. It's no different to if I were to wave my dick three times in the air, chant 'get high, get high, get high', You've as much chance of any effect, medical or recreational from homeopathy as you do from that.

Homeopathy could of course, exert placebo or nocebo effects, but otherwise, it is superstition and wankers selling water or little round bits of lactose at extortionate prices.

IMO homeopaths need shooting. In the kneecaps. Then offered homeopathic opium.

My contempt for those charlatans aside...DON'T!

I've used belladonna before, as a herbal treatment for nausea, not as a delirient, but doses of dried leaf, are in the very low tens of milligrams, I knew well what I was doing, as I'm familiar very well with plants and fungi, and their medicinal and toxic properties. You screw up with it, and you'll kill yourself. You get it 'right' and you'll go temporarily psychotic, unable to tell reality from batshit consensus insanity. The clowns will be running the circus, and they'll be the type of clowns you see in late night movies that rip children's eyes out and eat people. IF you are lucky. As well as feeling physically, as if you were roasting, your mouth will be drier than an orthodox jewish nun's minge after a phosphorus pentoxide tampon. Your eyes will be dry and irritated, also, you'll be very unpleasantly hypersensitive to light, due to the mydriatic effects of the antimuscarinic alkaloids present in Atropa belladonna, as well as plenty of it's family relatives, chock full of tropane alkaloids. Causes one's eyes to have the pupils dilate to a huge size, which, actually is the origin of the name 'belladonna', italian, meaning 'beautiful lady'

Italian women of a fashionable persuasion, would drop the juice from the berries into their eyes, back in days of yore, to cause this effect, and keep it local, to the eye, believing the huge pupils were sexy.

Not a good idea, mind you, but history is replete with terrible ideas where feminine beauty is concerned. Arsenic-eating, lead-based face paint, deadly nightshade eyedrops...

If you are determined to ignore all sound advice and use nightshade delirients, don't use this one. Atropine is one of the rougher, harsher and less pleasant of antimuscarinic drugs according to the accounts I've read of various delirient anticholinergics.

Also be aware, nightshades vary a LOT, the same species, will vary from season to season, plant to plant, location to location, part of the plants vary, for example, in the case of deadly nightshade, the root, in particular must be avoided, because it contains a compound called apoatropine, as well as the other antimuscarinic alkaloids in Atropa belladonna, and apoatropine is very toxic indeed.

There is a very, very, very fine line with tropane anticholinergics, between living hell, and living hell then dying nastily.

The kind of fine line that makes carbon nanotubes look morbidly obese.

Last edited:
Delirient trips like the one you described sound absolutely fantastic but I'm not planning on dying this early. I didn't make it clear in the original post but, besides using datura stramonium as a psychedelic potentiator and nausea remedy, the highest dose I'm planning in the near future is 10 seeds' weight of inoxia after I've pulverized an entire pod together. This dosage will probably have very slight psychoactivity but the toxicity effects will be minimal. That being said, once I've completed my purposes of existence I'll definitely try a flood dosage, something I'm really looking forward to.

Everything Limpet_Chicken said. But if your still hell bent on trying a deliriant, why not try one with a better margin of safety like diphenhydramine. At least you'll know precisely what dose you're taking, as I'm pretty sure you're not going to isolate the atropine or scopolamine from whatever you're looking at, then use a laboratory balance to get an accurate measurement of the alkaloids you've got then dilute and dose volumetrically, titrating up slowly like I would if I truly wanted the experience and didn't just want to play plant poison Russian roulette. Seriously, just consider Benadryl if that's what you're after.

Actually, it is fortunate.

They do not call this plant 'deadly nightshade' for no reason. It is extremely poisonous.

Homeopathic anything is utter bollocks. It is a near certainty, that there is not one single atom or molecule of the original substance in the water. The homeopathic fuckmongers who vomit up that tide of rancid smegma claim water has a 'memory' of what has been in it. It's no different to if I were to wave my dick three times in the air, chant 'get high, get high, get high', You've as much chance of any effect, medical or recreational from homeopathy as you do from that.

Homeopathy could of course, exert placebo or nocebo effects, but otherwise, it is superstition and wankers selling water or little round bits of lactose at extortionate prices.

IMO homeopaths need shooting. In the kneecaps. Then offered homeopathic opium.

My contempt for those charlatans aside...DON'T!

I've used belladonna before, as a herbal treatment for nausea, not as a delirient, but doses of dried leaf, are in the very low tens of milligrams, I knew well what I was doing, as I'm familiar very well with plants and fungi, and their medicinal and toxic properties. You screw up with it, and you'll kill yourself. You get it 'right' and you'll go temporarily psychotic, unable to tell reality from batshit consensus insanity. The clowns will be running the circus, and they'll be the type of clowns you see in late night movies that rip children's eyes out and eat people. IF you are lucky. As well as feeling physically, as if you were roasting, your mouth will be drier than an orthodox jewish nun's minge after a phosphorus pentoxide tampon. Your eyes will be dry and irritated, also, you'll be very unpleasantly hypersensitive to light, due to the mydriatic effects of the antimuscarinic alkaloids present in Atropa belladonna, as well as plenty of it's family relatives, chock full of tropane alkaloids. Causes one's eyes to have the pupils dilate to a huge size, which, actually is the origin of the name 'belladonna', italian, meaning 'beautiful lady'

Italian women of a fashionable persuasion, would drop the juice from the berries into their eyes, back in days of yore, to cause this effect, and keep it local, to the eye, believing the huge pupils were sexy.

Not a good idea, mind you, but history is replete with terrible ideas where feminine beauty is concerned. Arsenic-eating, lead-based face paint, deadly nightshade eyedrops...

If you are determined to ignore all sound advice and use nightshade delirients, don't use this one. Atropine is one of the rougher, harsher and less pleasant of antimuscarinic drugs according to the accounts I've read of various delirient anticholinergics.

Also be aware, nightshades vary a LOT, the same species, will vary from season to season, plant to plant, location to location, part of the plants vary, for example, in the case of deadly nightshade, the root, in particular must be avoided, because it contains a compound called apoatropine, as well as the other antimuscarinic alkaloids in Atropa belladonna, and apoatropine is very toxic indeed.

There is a very, very, very fine line with tropane anticholinergics, between living hell, and living hell then dying nastily.

The kind of fine line that makes carbon nanotubes look morbidly obese.

Fuckin excellent answer! I had to laugh at "homeopathic opium" - brilliant.. =D