• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Mental Health Transition from valdoxan back to lexapro

Monkeyballs1234

Greenlighter
Hi.

Currently on 50 mg of valdoxan every night for the past 6 months. Unfortunately I am copping big anxiety attacks and bouts of depression which are interfering will my life. Hoping to transition back onto lexapro which seemed to manage my anxiety and depression a lot more. Though, I am NOT looking forward to the sexual side effect :(

my question is. How do I go about the transistion? What is the safest and quickest way.

Hi.

Currently on 50 mg of valdoxan every night for the past 6 months. Unfortunately I am copping big anxiety attacks and bouts of depression which are interfering will my life. Hoping to transition back onto lexapro which seemed to manage my anxiety and depression a lot more. Though, I am NOT looking forward to the sexual side effect :(

my question is. How do I go about the transistion? What is the safest and quickest way.

Also worth noting I am on the following other meds:

• 400mg of tramadol per day
  • 450mg lyrica per day
  • zoplicon when required
  • stillnox when required

Would also use, but dont have: Valium, Xanax

This isn't something we can really advise on, my friend. I'd follow what your doctor says. That's about all we can say. Your doc will know best how to handle this. I'm gonna leave this thread open for the time-being in case you have any follow-up questions.

Thanks mate. Completely understand where you are coming from and will consult with doctor after Xmas.