• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

"Lost the magic" or bad setting ?

Frosty1

Bluelighter
So the other day I went to my first rave and with expectations I rolled to have an amazing night, but before I give the full story, some context has to be given... now a couple of weeks ago I tried molly (pressed pill) and a day later I did it again, both having amazing feelings and empathy for others, with the two being in normal doses lasting for a couple of hours... now I promised myself that I won't take anymore till the rave (in 2-3 weeks), and fast forward when I arrived there I took the pill on a empty stomach and 20 mins later iit hit me hard, and while waiting in line I was almost at my peak just loving life. And when I went into the rave i had to pass through a crowd and shoved my way through and getting to my section, and soon after everything just died instantly with no sort of comedown ... like the lights didn't seem crazy to me, the music was average but not enough to dance, and I was kinda just staring into empty space. Now as I was in there I was gripping my pockets through out the whole concert cause I was afraid of dropping it, with the amount of people shoving and touching me I felt kinda uncomfortable and already I was sweating and was dehydrated because of it, and as a person over all I don't like big crowds (such as parties) and I usually tend to lean towards small groups, but I wanted to try out a rave... and through it I wasn't really that happy, I was focused on not losing my friends, and just staring at the performance but mostly confused and a little bit irratable. Finally when I got out I drank some water and just felt chilled out but no where happy at all... so after all of that did I lose the magic ? Or was it a bad environment for my type of character, mind you I never actually tested the pill for mdma, so it might have been the pill. so what happened ?

Most probably a bad pill. However keep in mind that if u continue doing 3 pills every 3 weeks you will loose the magic quickly and the rolls won't be fun.

So, now ever since I'm making sure to space out my pills just in case, but is it just a bad pill ? Can it also be cause I didn't like the environment

Hilo is right on man. MDMA is all about good vibes and pushing your way through a crowded venue is a dick move that by my belief caused a negative experience, at the very least you caused yourself some negativity in the process.

With that said my money's on shit MDMA, get a test kit.

-GC