• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Hi

There

Greenlighter
Hello i hope everyone is well. I just want to start by saying I am so grateful for Bluelight and its members that take the time to mentor those of us who are fairly new to this area or looking to fine tune different methods and critical in weighing options in terms of experimentation of a new drug one has never tried. For example, I have been very tempted to try H, in part to see what it feels like, and in part to blunt personal issues. It was because of the information from Bluelight members that I decided it isn't worth it and to play devils advocate, there are "safer" drugs to mess around with until desired effect is reached, (When I say messing around with, I mean constantly titrating to desired effect)

Anyway, thank you to those who take the time to guide those of us who are treading in unfamiliar territory while making sure we remain as safe as possible given the topic at hand. I look forward to future engagement with members as I develop a better understanding of recreational drug use.

Hi There,

Really proud of you for taking this site and it's advice seriously. Sure, there is always some misinformation, but by and large we are here to help, with harm reduction being our mission. H, as you know, is nothing to take lightly. People can become full blown addicts on their very first hit. Would be hard to find an addict who didn't admit that they wish they never tried it in the first place.

See you around and be safe.

And welcome to Bluelight :)

Thank you. I take the advice of my elders seriously because they have been down that road. (Not necessarily H, but just anything challenging in general) so I listen to y'all very closely.

I have seen the vast majority are here to help and guide in HR. Before I posted this, I was looking for ways to IV fioricet. It is because of the people on Bluelight I learned that is a horrible idea and highly destructive to the veins so I changed my mind and stuck with PO.

So I guess my question is, can I use a drug to blunt my effects and ease my anxiety when it comes time to start addressing my issues, or, should I just deal with them head on with no assistance?

Thanks

Hey mate, welcome aboard <3

So I guess my question is, can I use a drug to blunt my effects and ease my anxiety when it comes time to start addressing my issues, or, should I just deal with them head on with no assistance?

Thanks

You will probably get varied responses to this question, but honestly, I would be inclined to advise the latter. You don't really get to use drugs to blunt or negate negative emotions without paying for it at some point, and its usually a pretty hefty price. If you go the drug route to overcome your issues, you might eventually look back on these issues and wish everything were that simple again :| Rarely does a drug actually solve a problem or enable you to really address issues; sure, certain medications might help but you still have to do the heavy lifting, and from my own experience, this heavy lifting is infinitely easier with a clear, unfogged, sharp and agile mind. I'm not too sure what your issues are, but for most drug users who take the path of self-medication, they end up back at the start with the same old problems AND a fucking drug habit. In no-ones book is that a desirable outcome.

Rather than "no assistance", perhaps simply look past chemical assistance. But don't forget that there are plenty of other forms of support, from forums like this, to various psychotherapies to meditation to sports to etc. There is assistance out there.

With that said, I have used psychedelic drugs effectively to examine and recalibrate aspects of my life. With mixed results, but there are people who will swear by the life-changing powers of these drugs. Different strokes- for me I tend to derive something more aesthetic from them, for others it is therapeutic, for others still the experience is spritual. That class of drugs is really the only sort I would even tentatively advocate for problem solving purposes and troubled minds. Of course, tread very carefully as they are not toys.

You might find a bit more input and advice in the recovery sections of Bluelight.

See you round, all the best :)

Last edited:
Thank you for the advice and the greetings everyone. I do have to ask, are the HR posts regardless of DOC vetted at the least occasionally to ensure accuracy? Or is it up to the inquiring member to vet the information themselves? Regardless of answer, this won't change the involvement I hope to have around here, just curious is all.

Now, I do have quite of experience with using opiods for recreational use. Even though I am a "Greenlighter", can I still provide input as to what to likely expect as far as side effects based on dose and yes, I have done various doses, all with different side effects.