• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

the pure codeine phosphate is shit

Ganjcat

Bluelighter
this shit takes forever to kick in even if i chew up the tablets into pixie dust, it feels like they dissolve in my mouth but after I swallow them they feel they dont move down my throat efficently even with lots of water let me put it this way if i had 8 cocodomal and swallowed them they wouod be working within 20 minutes because they are the ideal size and bulk but these shitty little things are a disgrace if you have trouble swallowing and stuff then these tablets are not your friendly in fact im gonna ask for cocodomal from now on did i mention cocodomal dissolves super easy, espically compared to these pills god knows how many ive wasted oh and i know its the tablets not my tolerance because 240+ mg of codeine or liquid get me nicely relative but the small tabs just dont seem to have the same kick to them sad really.

Basic Drug Discussion would be the place to post general questions on dosing drugs, combinations, interactions, etc. as they relate to harm reduction. Since you don't seem to be asking a question, I'm moving this to Drug Culture.

I drank codeine cough syrup once and am pretty sure e that time that it was drugged with rohypnol! Or something. Hahahhaha.