Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lsd, ecstasy and ketamine combo safe?

thabdox

Greenlighter
Hey there bluelight

I'm thinking about doing a classic candyflip, start off with the lsd and 3-4 hours in doing some x and then maybe some K later or before. It's really x and not mdma. Tested and all safe
I've done candyfloss a couple of times with great success but never combined with anything else than weed.
Recently I acquired some keta, which I've also tried...way to many times but never combined it with anything else than weed.(daily smoker)

So, a adventurous young guy like myself obviously wonders...
Can you combine all three, doing it as a classic candyflip and then 4-5 hours in do some K.
Anybody ever tried this? Is it safe and would you recommend the combo?

Best regards

I've done it and many other people have done it but take care with the doses and make sure you are in the right setting, mentally and location wise too. if you are experienced with candyflips and k-holes you don't'have too much to worry about just don't try it idk in a club setting like ( where you barely know someone and things could get ugly). Honestly I would try the k before and after too so you can see how you handle it with the acid as with the acid and E combo you are familiar already so if it is too much you have the chance to not take the E. As some people say around these forums, you can always add more just like with salt in food but you can never take back from how much you have already added.

There aren't any particular safety concerns such as bad interactions. It's a pretty classic combo. Of course, you're going to be incredible high so as the poster above me said, make sure you've got a good set and setting going on. I'd recommend going easy on the ket, adding more slowly, because it can get really intense.

It can get intense. I would start with a small LSD dose, MDMA a couple hours later and keep the ket for the comedown. It will bring back the visuals nicely. For such combos, please do it in a safe place with people you trust, and don't drive!

I have tried it but was very careful with my doses. If you aren't to familiar with each of these drugs then i'd complety advise against it, but if you are, definitely be careful with your dosage and don't take them all at once. Wait until you come up on each substance before taking the next. Also eat something and stay well hydrated throughout. Stay Safe, Peace, Mr.Heffo94.

It's incredibly intense and also taxing on mind and body, especially LSD and MDMA together.

Ecstasy is supposed to be pills containing MDMA, so not sure what you mean by the X not being MDMA.

Do you have experience with just LSD and MDMA or just LSD and ketamine? If not you should probably try such combos first before you go to the triple combo because these three are very synergistic. On LSD with ketamine i have had experiences which were very mindwarping and some of them were extremely fucked up and some traumatizing or harmful psychologically.

Either way you need considerably lower dosages of these drugs in combination. And yes also wait until each drug has developed its effects properly before you stack others on top, for that you should have enough experience with them first to be able to recognize this.

Yeah, it's safe except for the mdma dose, and keep in mind that dissociatives and psychedelics have enormous synergy. Combining these three types are my personaliseren favorite combinations. It's amazing xD

So yeah truth be told in summary: it can be amazing... but the power of these synergies can also get out of hand.

All i want is for you guys to have amazing trips.. and not to have too many trips that turn you off... and with multiple synergistic effects involved it can just get so damn unpredictable and often unmanageable that it's just one of the really high risk territories and you should appreciate to the fullest before being attracted to the potential, is all I'm saying.
There will always be people who disregard the logical fallacy here and only see everything said as contributing to the sign that there is a jackpot to be won here - just because it's powerful it couldn't be potentially horrible could it?

Honestly just to sum up my feelings in PD overall here, just from a few threads: People in the ideal age segment for psychedelics should be aware that they are prime candidates to have the age to be sensitive to basically the lure of the new/the prized. Maybe you will also want to learn about what this means in revolutionary terms, namely that in a big population, there are always deviants in the margin which are there to serve a role to the population but not to themselves! They are programmed to do experimental things so that the herd can learn from their experiments probably.

It's fine to experiment, and if just a little it is to your own testament.. just wake the fuck up about the role you are playing in a bigger picture as an experimenter. Cause yes I seriously believe I am an outlier in how experimental I am and I am also willing to accept that in evolutionary terms... the reasons for this aren't quite as exciting as they seem to be initially.

Thus: the healthy attitude toward yourself is to be experimental and try that acid trip... and carefully try those combo's.. but not to somehow get to the furthest end.

I've candy flipped before. I have never added ketamine to the mix. Sounds intense, and like people say, be careful with the doses particularly around MDMA and ketamine. Last time I was candy flipping, I was very tempted to smoke DMT, but I was way too wired and I'm glad that I didn't now. Something tells me ketamine could be dangerous on a candy flip (at least the MDMA side of things although psychologically you could end up damaged if you go under) so tread very carefully.

Have a sitter etc. who is sober and observant.

Yes, ketamine is especially potent when added to psychedelics... it can lead to these combo's producing crazy results.

Compare this to ketamine added to MDMA, which yeah is definitely amazing but not too crazy. The MDMA can give you some really heart-felt feelings and ketamine can bring you to your core and your core values but it will all amplify to the same narrow set of things...
In tangent cases though, something like nitrous can still stay inbetween all this.

LSD however is like - at first, a caicaturesque image of our lives, but then a facilitator of chaos.... and a catalyst. It can speed up many of thought processes and if you are involving boundary breaking drugs it will all just get taken to another step exponentially.

Come on... there arent any risks with this combination??? Sounds like severe hypertension, vasoconstriction, dangerously fast heart rate and a lot of other bad things could happen, MDMA and LSD sounds taxing enough for the cardiovascular system.

There aren't particular health concerns like you're suggesting, beyond what a reasonable person should expect when dealing with the drugs in question. People combine MDMA and LSD very frequently and there aren't a dearth of reports of people having hypertensive crises from the combo, or severe vasoconstriction. Ketamine slows the heart rate, and would not contribute to the potential issues you suggest. The main concern here is that they're synergistic in terms of how high they make you so it's easy to get into VERY intense territory where it becomes too much, mentally. The combo of these 3 drugs is quite common as well, pretty classic music festival stuff.

I mean if you've got heart problems, stay away from LSD and MDMA, even individually. Don't make a habit of combining the two either, and use a lower dose of each than you would either one by itself. And of course, have a sitter, make sure your set and setting are good. All the standard cautions when tripping/rolling apply, but even moreso.

There are risks with all drugs, all psychedelics, all empathogens. There are greater risks when combining drugs. But this combination does not carry bigger risks than any other combination, and less than many.

Without the mdma but with ald-52 500ug, eth-lad 400 ug, o-pce 60 mg and either 3-meo-pcp or pce (60 mg too) it was super strong and at the end my kidneys hurt for a few h.

There aren't particular health concerns like you're suggesting, beyond what a reasonable person should expect when dealing with the drugs in question. People combine MDMA and LSD very frequently and there aren't a dearth of reports of people having hypertensive crises from the combo, or severe vasoconstriction. Ketamine slows the heart rate, and would not contribute to the potential issues you suggest. The main concern here is that they're synergistic in terms of how high they make you so it's easy to get into VERY intense territory where it becomes too much, mentally. The combo of these 3 drugs is quite common as well, pretty classic music festival stuff.

I mean if you've got heart problems, stay away from LSD and MDMA, even individually. Don't make a habit of combining the two either, and use a lower dose of each than you would either one by itself. And of course, have a sitter, make sure your set and setting are good. All the standard cautions when tripping/rolling apply, but even moreso.

There are risks with all drugs, all psychedelics, all empathogens. There are greater risks when combining drugs. But this combination does not carry bigger risks than any other combination, and less than many.

MDMA becomes more neurotoxic when combined with psychedelics, plenty of research on it, people die from MDMA alone all the time, how can you say its perfectly safe when combined with another serotonergic drug which causes vasoconstriction and increases heart rate, blood pressure, etc??? Doesnt sound very safe to me, I dont know if Ketamine is hepatotoxic but MDMA is so the combo would punish the liver, LSD suppresses normal temperature regulation, so a greater chance of hyperthermia than MDMA alone.

After researching I can confirm Ketamine is liver toxic, and toxic to bile ducts, a lot of punishment for the liver when combined with MDMA, LSD causes problems urinating, MDMA too, higher risk of hyponatremia, higher risk of a psychotic break or panic attack while under the influence of several substances, which would increase blood pressure and heart rate even further, lowered seizure threshold combining all these, very dangerous overall, the fact that people get away with this sometimes doesnt mean it is safe, and I repeat LSD+MDMA increases neurotoxicity.

MDMA becomes more neurotoxic when combined with psychedelics, plenty of research on it, people die from MDMA alone all the time, how can you say its perfectly safe when combined with another serotonergic drug which causes vasoconstriction and increases heart rate, blood pressure, etc??? Doesnt sound very safe to me, I dont know if Ketamine is hepatotoxic but MDMA is so the combo would punish the liver, LSD suppresses normal temperature regulation, so a greater chance of hyperthermia than MDMA alone.

I never said "perfectly safe", nor did anyone here. People have died from MDMA but it hardly happens "all the time". Also I am unaware of research suggesting MDMA is more neurotoxic when combined with LSD, but if such research exists I would like to see it, for sure.

I repeat, the combo is not without risks. However, people combine these three commonly and other than the risk of freaking out due to being too intense, I'm not aware of a dearth of reports of real health issues from occasional use in responsible doses. Alcohol is very hepatoxic, and toxic to all the body's organs. Yet drinking in moderation is pretty safe. If you combine MDMA and LSD (and ketamine if you want) from time to time, your body will be able to handle it just fine unless perhaps you have pre-existing liver problems.

Drug use is risky business in the first place but we're here to provide information, knowing people are going to use them anyway. There is no sense overblowing the risks. If you do this combo every weekend you're asking for trouble. If you're a healthy adult who wants to try this combination after researching and understanding proper dosages and preparation, there's no reason to suggest that it's going to kill you or produce long-term negative side effects just because there is some toxicity involved.

I have taken LSD and ketamine together. I wouldn't recommend it.

LSD heightens all your perceptions of the exterior world as it comes in through your sense organs, and then elaborates on those perceptions and suggests new connections between things that you hadn't previously considered.

Ketamine detaches your sense of self from your nervous system. It lets the mind run free without the constraint of the body.

These drugs contradict each other. They are both intensely other-worldly but they have very different psychological effects.

LSD makes the (Freudian) ego one with everything, god is one and one is god, which is beautiful and marvellous and can be wonderful if properly understood. LSD is absolutely about finding my place in this cascading world of never-ending, whirling vibrations.

Ketamine disconnects the sense of self, it allows the consciousness to continue irrespective of the attached body. Ketamine seems to allow and encourage precise focus, which is often very enlightening in its own context. It seems to reward a mechanistic worldview, and can lead to a buddha-like state of calm.

LSD can also lead to a buddha-like sense of calm, but the paths that K and LSD take are entirely different, and to mix one path with the other is likely to end in hell dimensions.

I never said "perfectly safe", nor did anyone here. People have died from MDMA but it hardly happens "all the time". Also I am unaware of research suggesting MDMA is more neurotoxic when combined with LSD, but if such research exists I would like to see it, for sure.

I repeat, the combo is not without risks. However, people combine these three commonly and other than the risk of freaking out due to being too intense, I'm not aware of a dearth of reports of real health issues from occasional use in responsible doses. Alcohol is very hepatoxic, and toxic to all the body's organs. Yet drinking in moderation is pretty safe. If you combine MDMA and LSD (and ketamine if you want) from time to time, your body will be able to handle it just fine unless perhaps you have pre-existing liver problems.

Drug use is risky business in the first place but we're here to provide information, knowing people are going to use them anyway. There is no sense overblowing the risks. If you do this combo every weekend you're asking for trouble. If you're a healthy adult who wants to try this combination after researching and understanding proper dosages and preparation, there's no reason to suggest that it's going to kill you or produce long-term negative side effects just because there is some toxicity involved.
https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1002/nrc.20023 there are a lot more studies on this but I dont want to spam, MDMA and LSD increases neurotoxicity.

suggesting this is a reasonable combination is against harm reduction if you dont know anything about the OP, you seemed to suggest it was safe without knowing anything about him, if he has hypertension, he might not even know it himself, and he could stroke out from a combo like this, if he has atherosclerosis the vasoconstriction could be too much for him, how about if he is a smoker??? Smoking some cigarretes with this crazy combo will for sure increase vasoconstriction and strain on the heart, you dont know if he has cirrhosis or chronic liver disease which could easily end in liver failure combining these especially if temperature is not controlled actively, you dont know if he has epilepsy. To even suggest that this is "safe" you would need to know a lot more about this person, saying there are no particular health concerns is crazy... the correct answer would be, a completely healthy, young, fit and in shape person would PROBABLY survive this, not without long term damage such as the increased neurotoxicity, and the most acute risks are all the mentioned above.

suggesting this is a reasonable combination is against harm reduction if you dont know anything about the OP, you seemed to suggest it was safe without knowing anything about him, if he has hypertension, he might not even know it himself, and he could stroke out from a combo like this, if he has atherosclerosis the vasoconstriction could be too much for him, how about if he is a smoker??? Smoking some cigarretes with this crazy combo will for sure increase vasoconstriction and strain on the heart, you dont know if he has cirrhosis or chronic liver disease which could easily end in liver failure combining these especially if temperature is not controlled actively, you dont know if he has epilepsy. To even suggest that this is "safe" you would need to know a lot more about this person, saying there are no particular health concerns is crazy... the correct answer would be, a completely healthy, young, fit and in shape person would PROBABLY survive this, not without long term damage such as the increased neurotoxicity, and the most acute risks are all the mentioned above.

It's always a question of dose.

75mg of MDMA + 50mcg of LSD and a small line of ket during the come-down is not the same thing as doing 200mg of MDMA + 2-300mcg of LSD and big fats lines of ket during the peak. One is much more safe than the other, but not totally safe. But, nothing is totally safe when it comes to street drugs.