• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Clonazolam Dosage - Not Feeling It

filter2700

Greenlighter
Hey all, I have past experience with Xanax and Klonopin, both great benzos for me. However, I no longer have a Rx so I bought some Clonazolam (in a vial solution at .5mg per 1ml) to see how it feels. Bought it from a reputable company, no worries there. I used to be on 2-3mg of Klonopin a day, and at times that didn't feel effective enough for panic attacks and generalized anxiety disorder.

430: took .125MG

Felt very little

600: took another .125

Not feeling much

700: sublingually took another .125

745: sublingually took another .125

Total: .5mg

It's 8:00 now and I kind of feel calm but not even like I took a fair amount of Klonopin. Really not looking to get high just get my severe anxiety under control and see how I feel. Should I wait another hour or two and just take like .5mg again (all at once), or did I mess up by not taking a solid .25mg at the start? Is my redosing not doing anything cause of tolerance?

I have very severe anxiety so maybe thats why I'm not feeling much?

Last edited by a moderator:
Those clonazapam doseages are not to feel per say. They are to releave anxiety. If they do not work for you, see your doctor for more help. You may need a dosage adjustment.

Those clonazapam doseages are not to feel per say. They are to releave anxiety. If they do not work for you, see your doctor for more help. You may need a dosage adjustment.

He's talking about Clonazolam, not -epam.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clonazolam
Clonazolam isn't Klonopin/Rivotril, but a grey-market "research chemical" of the benzodiazepine family which is essentially a hybrid of clonazepam (the 7-nitro,2'-chloro substitution pattern) and alprazolam (the triazole ring).

This makes it an extremely potent benzo, with many users claiming it to be at least twice as strong as clonazepam.

OP, if you are used to being on 3mg of clonazepam, then even being twice as potent, clonazolam is not going to completely sedate you with a dose of .5 mg. That said, I would *seriously* discourage you from self-medicating with clonazolam. Clonazolam being mostly on the sedating/hypnotic side (rather than clonazepam's relatively balanced action) seems to make it a much more problematic substance than its parent drugs alprazolam and clonazepam, and being pretty easy to acquire for the time being (you don't want to find out what happens when your vendor eventually disappears and you are forced to go into withdrawal, though!), you might find it even easier to lose sight of whether your use has already become problematic.

He's talking about Clonazolam, not -epam.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clonazolam
Clonazolam isn't Klonopin/Rivotril, but a grey-market "research chemical" of the benzodiazepine family which is essentially a hybrid of clonazepam (the 7-nitro,2'-chloro substitution pattern) and alprazolam (the triazole ring).

This makes it an extremely potent benzo, with many users claiming it to be at least twice as strong as clonazepam.

OP, if you are used to being on 3mg of clonazepam, then even being twice as potent, clonazolam is not going to completely sedate you with a dose of .5 mg. That said, I would *seriously* discourage you from self-medicating with clonazolam. Clonazolam being mostly on the sedating/hypnotic side (rather than clonazepam's relatively balanced action) seems to make it a much more problematic substance than its parent drugs alprazolam and clonazepam, and being pretty easy to acquire for the time being (you don't want to find out what happens when your vendor eventually disappears and you are forced to go into withdrawal, though!), you might find it even easier to lose sight of whether your use has already become problematic.

Thanks for the correction. I will pay closer attention.

^ it's easy to mix the up

I do'nt. Are your tolerance, if you don't feel 1mg, it is bunk

Iboutg a 0.5mg/ml solution from a company; waste of money. Nothing like my old vendor, whom
I miss dearly

You're a vet on this site, surprised you missed that lol
Yea dude, I wasn't that far off, not that is an excuse at all,but we were talking pretty similar to an extent substances. I will pay CLOSER attention to benzodiazepines spelled almost the exact same way in the future.

Agreed with the post above about dose and effect - with a Klonopin tolerance of 3-mg 1-mg (1000-ug) of clonazolam should produce a pronounced effect. Could be bunk material. I wouldn't venture too far above 1.0-mg in 24 hours and @ that definitely have someone sober to watch your consumption and behavior afterwards. If it does hit you, you may well need the sitter to stick around many hours.

Be careful for 24 hours after dosing - don't drive, etc... you can still be fucked and not realize it. DO not redose for two hours and redose with great care 0.25, 0.125, 0.125... like you were until 1.0-mg as labeled. That should be enough to give you an idea if the stuff is really weak or bunk. Maybe go up to 1.25-mg over several hours, like six or so.

I got hung up on that shit for a few years. It is not worth it. If you restrict usage to once a week absolute maximum and do not increase the effective dose imo you can enjoy it - not many who get an effect from benzos can hold such a pattern of usage for very long. It escalates and becomes one bitch of a habit. It's a benzo most people who try a suffiecnt dose for their tolerance notice a strong effect, the quality and feel of which varies greatly.

I had a daily intake and tolerance at 4-mg Klonopin and felt 0.5-mg of a clonazolam solution I made myself the first time.

Last edited:
Clonazolam was the best Benzo I tried out of all the New-Old-RC type Benzos.

I used to have a stupid high Benzo tolerance many years ago (I'm not saying exactly how much I used to take because nobody believes.. but if I was using either Diazepam and/or Temazepam that particular evening/weekend - We'd be talking GRAMS not MILLIGRAMS) and I don't blame people for not believing... The pre 2009 version of me would have called it bullshit as well. Anyway, that was years ago, but when I tried Clonazolam back in 2016 before the May 27th ban :(( I took 3 x 0.5 mg pellets expecting to feel nothing. But I did. I actually felt it... I could hardly believe it. :eek: I never thought I'd ever properly feel a Benzo ever again after those weekends of recklessly abusing them years earlier. Then over the following days and few weeks, I'd end up pushing my tolerance up and beyond 5 mg. Then the ban.

My mate who had little/no Benzo tolerance - I gave him 1 x 0.5 mg pellet, and he was completely and utterly fucked for a day or so!

Yeah, them days before the ban were good, or bad (Depends how you look at it?) if you were a Benzo lover... Beware to all the other users and abusers of these types of Benzos. Because if/when they do get banned where you live, and you can no longer source them, then you're gonna be up Shit Street.

I remember back in them days in early 2016 before the ban when I'd be eating loads of Flubromazepam for a night or 2, then cold turkey for about 5 - 7 days, the withdrawals would start, and as ever I'd have bucket loads of Diazepam to bring me off these other Benzos, I'd notice that Diazepam wouldn't fully cover the full spectrum of withdrawals like it would pretty much most the others before them.

Stay safe.. And don't ever get to the stage, or try not to get to the stage in your life where you are dosing like I was.

Good clonazolam and 1mg in two .5mg doses will last you all day. It's the most convenient and efficient for GAD RC benzo out there as long as you stick to sane dosages.

I don't have a stable vendor that sells anything benzo to Canada, one vendor just died apparently and an eternal source of Etizolam is my only exception..not that great of an exception. I've been off any RC benzo since my last order of c-lam/fluni-lam and flualprazolam blotters and capsules that lasted me 3 months, received by july and it lasted until mid october. I wish I could get some clonazolam right now, my scripts are holding me but I'm shit out of luck, most good vendors have folded, some appear and disappear in a couple months and some just don't have any benzos, all my bookmarked links aren't of much use right now, you guys in the US still have a lot of US only vendors after looking around. Not asking for one here obviously, I know better, it's been kind of hard since Reddit has gone full member of the U.S. government.

I'd be in shit street when my list of vendors willing to ship to me (almost all UK vendors shipped to Canada) shrank a whole lot for a while and now even more so, but thankfully I have prescriptions and a "lucky" Diagnostic....so, I'm willing not to have WD's and be 85% anxiety free with 20mg valium and 12mg bromazepam a day and only feel something interesting when going to sleep with a 60mg generic oxy taken an hour before bed and then taking 30 to 60mg temazepam and maybe some hydroxyzine and I feel great for a good 30 mins before I fall asleep. C-lam destroyed my GAD at just 1mg a day, I never had more at once than 2.5mg c-lam and it was rare, I think once, to stop a DPT trip I really wasn't enjoying.

Last edited: