• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Norco

Creepella

Greenlighter
I took 5 norcos 5/325 and do not feel anything. I am not a heavy user. why would I not feel anything?

I'm not sure what you expecting to feel but hydrocodone is a potent analgesic. You should know that it's not safe to consume more than 1,000 mg of acetaminophen in one sitting or 4,000 per day because it can cause liver damage if you do this frequently. Also, check into a cold water extraction next time. Keep in mind Bluelight is a harm reduction community and here to keep drug users safe, not get the best high. Questions like "why don't I feel anything?" are not conducive to this goal. We like to stick to topics that are quantifiable. ;)

I just had my back molar pulled it was part of a bridge that got infected. So I was in a lot of pain. The norcos didn't help at all. I did not take them all at once but in the span of 8 hours I took 5. I know I took a bit more, but I was in a lot of pain. Why did I not get any relief?

I've had a similar issue with hydrocodone. I asked my doctor and he advised me that people in legitimate pain are less likely to feel "high" from the meds just relief. I expected to be knocked on my ass but was recovering from recent back surgery and felt very little in the way of relief and not much of a buzz.