• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Hello ?

AwkwardAutistic

Greenlighter
Hello..my first day here! I'm a 39yr old Aspie. I haven't abused drugs in over a year. I take Suboxone and Vyvanse though. I am an ex IV heroin/fentanyl/cocaine/meth addict. I've done most drugs,the exception being psychedelics. I just don't think they sound like my thing. I also hate marijuana.

Hey Awkward. Welcome to BL!

I saw that the site is a little confusing. At first this may be the case, but you will get the layout soon. Share some of the topics you want to post/read about and people will help you find your way.

What's cracking AwkwardAutistic!

We could surely use your wisdom in Basic Drug Discussion and Other Drug Discussion. And I appreciate you mentioning how this site has a strange layout as we are looking for input from everyone on that very thing. You also posted in other sections so thank you for jumping right in! Hope you stay a while.

This thread is all yours - do you have any hobbies outside of drugs? Also, do you find you had a "gateway" drug, or did you just jump right in? (since marijuana was a no-go) Any questions for us or anything else you want to add? Or, feel free to completely ignore this post ;)

Either way, Welcome to Bluelight!

*whoops just saw the post above - thanks neversickanymore

I dunno y the term I'd abusing drugs tbh, I treat them with extreme tenderness personally.

Nice to meet you, awkward. I suck at chit chat. But gotta start somewhere