• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Cannabis tolerance diminished because I gave up cigarettes

George1012

Bluelighter
I used to light up after smoking some cannabis. I always did this and could never picture smoking a bowl/joint without a nice cigarette. I've quit smoking cigarettes a few times this year and after the 2-3rd day I'd get significantly higher for a lot longer. I've heard of caffeine tolerance dropping upon cessation with cigarettes, not sure the science, but it seems it also has a profound hit on cannabis tolerance. Even mid grade indica strains that I thought were low in quality have gotten me very baked

I used to light up after smoking some cannabis. I always did this and could never picture smoking a bowl/joint without a nice cigarette. I've quit smoking cigarettes a few times this year and after the 2-3rd day I'd get significantly higher for a lot longer. I've heard of caffeine tolerance dropping upon cessation with cigarettes, not sure the science, but it seems it also has a profound hit on cannabis tolerance. Even mid grade indica strains that I thought were low in quality have gotten me very baked

and let me tell you another finding, if you stop smoking everything including cannabis, then ur edible high will last 7 hours, especially if you have cleansed ur insides and have taken care of ur body and ur mind with a connection with ur soul.

and more and more u will become less dependent on cannabis because ur soul takes over, with its own spiritual fire

IDK about you, but smoking a cigarette after weed tends to make me feel sobered up.

And when I don't have that nicotine, i'm all stony.