• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Question about Respiratory Depression regarding drug combo's

MoreFeens4Morphine

Bluelighter
I am heavily asthmatic. I don't use that poor adjective lightly. The people in the closest ER mostly know me from my bi/monthly visits because of severe asthma flare ups (for some reason my cunt of a doctor won't write me a script for Prednisone long term which is the only med that's helped as well as methylprednisolone).

I'm also a now-occasional (former full time) smoker (I mostly chew and vape these days).

IN ADDITION to all of this I am in the bad habit of combining my daily PST with benzo's AND alcohol. I've never had an asthma flare up while high on opioids unless I wasn't in my home - I can't control pollen!

I'm awfully curious as to why the hell my asthma can be as bad as it is, yet you'd think someone with straws for lungs like myself would have died by now with combo's like a 6-pack of 6-8% beer, 4-6mg xanax and 1.5-2 pounds of decent poppy seeds (probably half the strength as the famous brand everyone knows that I will NOT mention here). If I go to sleep at night still "sobering up" from these combinations I don't wake up in the middle of the night to use my nebulizer but if I go to sleep on a day I don't use any drugs I'm up 1-3 times a night for a quick 2-3 minute nebulizer treatment before retreating back to bed.

I realize this is probably the wrong place to post this but this is something I wanted to ask while I was perusing as I usually do on days I have no drugs :( Besides I need to get my post count up I've been a member on here for five years now! (Gah Dahm Tyme Flys)

*Please no cautions on how dangerous what I'm doing is. Quite frankly, I'm not suicidal but I wouldn't mind dying either I really don't have anything to lose. I'm just curious and feel like shootin the bull with some of my fellow BLers.*

-Stay safe, MF4M

Anytime repertory-depressing is going on CNS is nothing to play with, friend. One could quickly see an early end: Oblivious.
Break some of that shit off:
Vaping if possibe
Curb the benzos
Drink a little less
All this is evidential but wtf?
Find a date?
IDK... put the phone down for a min... it works sometimes..
Don;t know what to say....
Dont kill yourself you will only hurt others.
What are your strengths?

This didn't answer my question at all and I explicitly concluded my post saying no lectures man. In fact your response was rather rude. Find a date? As if some girl wants to get involved with a junkie. I haven't gotten laid in damn near 7 years and quite frankly as long as I have my drugs I dont really care. Put the phone down? I use a fucken flip phone. Im one of the few millennials that can give a shit less about social media or checking my phone every two minutes.

I know this place is to promote HR and what I do is quite dangerous but I also know my limits. I've only ODd twice both on heroin by itself since I had little experience with it. I haven't blacked out in a long time either. I just have a massive tolerance.

Clearly this question won't be answered. For some reason every fucking time I start a thread nobody ever responds. Just go through my profile and see for yourself.

So let's see, no contact with women for 8 years (not for lack of trying, I've tried and I always keep my drug use hidden to others), zero friends and the only people who can relate to me (the BL community) doesn't even give me the time of day to answer ANY of my threads. So tell me, what's holding up my suicide again? I didn't say I was suicidal either. I just said im not concerned about dying. My parents would be devastated for a minute but they would move on. They don't like me (but do love me) anyway.

Sorry for exploding but your post was the exact opposite of what I wanted.

Mods , just close this thread. I won't post anymore threads after this. Every time I do they're ignored so what's the fucken point.

I would say stay safe but at this point idc how wreckless anyone on this site is.

-MF4M