forum does not display properly

Post icons cleared up got me as well, at least on the library IP (Chrome).

My laptop has all sorts of bugs with Bluelight. It might be the browser (IE).

Post icons are fine on IE on my laptop, actually.

It's mostly just festivus that is glitchy. Like not capturing all the letters I type, making me have to type wicked slow.

There's a glitch no matter where I post, using IE on my laptop, where I can't edit a post directly after I post it. I have to refresh the page first.

This glitch is not there on the library computers (Chrome).

It's broken for me on Chrome android, Firefox 64 bit desktop. VPN or no VPN, adblocker or no adblocker.

Actually, now it's broke for me again :\ Though, I have a strong idea why. Now, if only we can get it fixed :|

Actually, now it's broke for me again :\ Though, I have a strong idea why. Now, if only we can get it fixed :|

That's a bit vague and unhelpful, now isn't it?

I have found, that when I am working from home (US based IP address), I get this set of broken images (and many others):

470UVFg.jpg

However, when Bluelighting from work (Shhh!!111), which routes through European servers (and IPs), I get this set of working images:

fjJ1fOt.jpg

Regardless of browsers used, or devices, this behviour seems consistent to me with being tied to IP addresses getting blocked from accessing the image files. We don't have someone adjusting permissions on the server to fix, then break again. It appears to be the IPs I'm coming in from...which makes me strongly believe this is related to our cloudflare defense system. This would echo, IMO, with people who were experiencing site issues when the cloudflare was set even higher during our DDOS attacks. Cloudflare is still on, but at a lower setting, but I think it is the cause.

Can those of you with issues or no-issues, also comment as to your experience when cloudflare was set to a higher defense level (roughly JUN-OCT of last year), as well as roughly where your IP is coming in from (don't give away more info than you wish, just trying to find correlations here). Thanks.

Is cloud fare being used now a replacement for the access of some levels of staff having access to our private details ie IP address and location? If so then great! The safe assumption the accessing of private information being done only when a malicious attack which cripples the board was a pretty safe one, I am going to have to investigate getting a VPN or whatever tor is should IP checks be for any other frivolous reason as that us a breach of trust, I dont recall agreeing to that instance when I signed up in 2005.

Screenshot from S5 device.

bSRxp5T.png

Screenshot from S9 device, I have a static ip, I do not give permission for anybody besides TLB. to check it in this instance and would like to be informed of any existing record of who has been checking my IP address, when and why as if done for frivolous reasons then being told about it will surely be a disincentive to any future unnecessary privacy invasion.

Sorry if this gives you the shits TLB, that is not my intent, never has been, never will be. I dont know most of the people who can access and dont extend the invite to anyone but you.
JjVSuIr.jpg

Last edited:
Lol...no, nobody is frivilously checking IDs. I know you're from Aussieland, no IP check needed. I don't get why it appears to have broken images in your top screen shot, but they are all working in the bottom one. This is bothersome but thank you for helping.