View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

What happened to 3-meo-pcpy?

white55

Bluelighter
It was briefly available from a certain UK vendor along with 3-meo-pcpr, 3-meo-pcp, 3-meo-pce, 4-meo-pcp and obviously mxe.

I just missed it by a few weeks, but according to reports in sounded very good. Almost as potent as 3-meo-pcp but felt like a mix of a 3-meo-disso and a barbiturate.

Let's hope some Chinese chemists are reading this and will make hit happen!

They only made a small limited amount and once it was gone. I was always interested in 3-MeO-2-OxO-PCPy(if it could help overcome the synth problem)and definitely PCEy.

Do think it wouldn't have been worth it to make more 3-meo-pcpy? I mean I haven tried it but many more much shittier dissos were made... 2meoketamine, nenk, diphenidine, methoxphenidine....

I'm not a chemist but from what I gather 2'oxo tertiary amines are either very hard or impossible to make in commercially viable amounts. Would love to see some if the synth could be figured out... I mean not long ago you'd be called insane for suggesting rc lysergamides and her we are.

Do you have a structure for pcey?

If I had the money we'd get mxm, 3-meo-2'oxo-pcpr, 3-ho-2'oxo-pce, 3-meo-pcpy, 3-ho-pcpy, 2'oxo tertiary amines of possible, thienyl analogs of current ones, ....

I wasn't aware it had ever been available. Really curious about these. Actually a disso that doubles as a euphoric old-school downer would be pretty fucking neat. I bet it would be popular.

I wasn't aware it had ever been available. Really curious about these. Actually a disso that doubles as a euphoric old-school downer would be pretty fucking neat. I bet it would be popular.
Back when ACHs were legal in the UK one vendor made 3-meo-pce, 3-meo-pcpy, 3-meo-pcpr and 4-meo-pcp

In PCP you have a pyridine group which means nitrogen forming a ring with five carbons. The Py at the end of PCPy stands for pyrollidine which means nitrogen forming a ring with five carbons. With PCE you don't have a cyclic amine, so it makes no sense to say PCEy.

Also there was every reason to think NENK wouldn't be shit.