• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Some Adderall Questions :)

Psychedalienation

Bluelighter
Info:
Weight: 180
Height: 6'1
Experience with amphs/stims: Methamphetamine (30ish times), Adderall IR (twice), IR Methylphenidate (more than I can count), Concerta (more than I can count [script]), MDMA (5 times), Caffeine, etc (prob more but dont want to think rn)

Got my hands on 35 15mg XR Adderall capsules. I think I'm halfway through or a little more at this point. I started off crushing the beads real fine and snorting one, while popping the other one. I now only crush and snort 30mg a day. And yes, I am aware that crushing XR beads is not a 100% solid way to turn XR into IR.

Although not my first time with this substance or amphetamines in general, it was the first time I've had amphs in a home environment with lots of time, privacy, and personal stash to play with.

I found it to be great! My music production went off the charts the first and second day. I was SO creative, and SO efficient.

But that lasts maybe 2 hours. I didn't find too much trouble with the comedown until I had multiple days in a row of use. I noticed an extremely heightened sense of anxiety and tweakiness after the peak. One day while still high, I became insanely depressed. Like horribly depressed. This was like on day 3 in a row of using. (I always sleep the nights I take it, albeit late.)

Another note: I tried smoking a bowl after being high on Adderall for like 4-5 hours, and it was a weird time. I had like mini anxiety attacks here and there from thinking too much too fast in a weird mindset. I have not attempted again after that.

So a few questions I have are:

What do you guys do to deal with the side effects? I would smoke weed, but I just don't want to risk an anxiety attack, nor do I have access to benzos.

Is there something I can take to increase bioavailability for intranasal use? I'm aware of tums but I don't think that would help the intranasal ROA.

Is there a better way to turn XR into IR besides crushing?

Anything help the "tweakiness" of it for you guys?

Any known ways to potentiate amphetamine's peak rather than its legs intranasally or orally?

What do you guys think about plugging (never done before) vs intranasal in terms of potency and high quality?+

When I snort it in the morning (11 am), I am still high at night and cannot sleep. I assume this is because it's not an efficient IR medication when crushed. They say IR amphetamine should last 4-6 hours. It's more like 12-14 for me. Why does this happen and how can I go about fixing it?

How long until I develop a physcial addiction to amphetamine if I took it everyday (which I don't at this point, but just want to know.)

Last edited: