View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

For those who have vacuum sealed LSD tabs

EazleDeazle

Greenlighter
I’ve never owned a vacuum sealer but want one to store some tabs away for a period of time.

Can I just buy a large roll and cut it in to small pieces so I could seal 10 tabs at a time in to little ‘sticks’ without there being a lot of excess material around the edges? I don’t want to waste my money if I can?t keep the sealed packages real small, like just a bit larger than the 10 tabs.

Thanks dudes.

Your first post yay! I would recommend getting a heat sealer/vacuum sealer combo. It'll vacuum seal the tabs and you can just heat seal closer to them if there's excess. The heat source is pretty localized so there's very little chance of it damaging your lsd. Here's a sealer I found on Amazon for $40 w/ free shipping:

https://www.amazon.com/Automatic-St...cuum+sealer&refinements=p_36:1253524011&psc=1

Hope that solution worked for you!

Whenever I bought larger amounts (say 50+) the vendor was always nice enough to seal them for me.

Thanks for clearing that up - what you say makes perfect sense. I obviously knew it could be done because of the way my tabs are packaged when they arrive, but was unsure if it could be done with a cheap vacuum sealer or you needed something specific. One is on order. Kudos man.

So, I have some LSD in little vacuum sealed pouches in a vacuum sealed container in my freezer. If I want to take a pouch of my acid out can I just open the container outside of the freezer, take what I need and put the container straight back in? Or do I have to wait till the container is at room temp before I open it?

Common sense (to me) says I can just open it and put it straight back in the freezer as the tabs are all vacuum sealed anyway, but I don’t want to fuck up my little stash being naive as I sometimes am.

Your first post yay! I would recommend getting a heat sealer/vacuum sealer combo. It'll vacuum seal the tabs and you can just heat seal closer to them if there's excess. The heat source is pretty localized so there's very little chance of it damaging your lsd. Here's a sealer I found on Amazon for $40 w/ free shipping:

https://www.amazon.com/Automatic-St...cuum+sealer&refinements=p_36:1253524011&psc=1

Hope that solution worked for you!

Thanks, after years and years I'm biting the bullet and ordering one of these. :)