• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc nutmeg dosage

I would advise you not to bother - unless you enjoy 36 hours of painful vomiting delirium while the whole world spins around you and you're hanging on for dear life because the ground feels vertical. Never been so ill in my life. It's also very hepatotoxic.

As F.U.B.A.R. said, nutmeg (active ingredients are myristicin and elemicin iirc) is a deliriant with anticholinergic effects leading to something called anticholinergic syndrome (a toxic reaction) which can be seen as a high but imo the side effects far outweight any high you might experience, plus it fucks up your liver and it's extremely hard to dose, as you don't know the alkaloid content of the nutmeg you have and it may even fluctuate between each seed.
Please reconsider taking it

Imo just powder up around 150mg from a fresh nut, sbiff 50mg every 30m. Have a beer every sniff. Way I take it is 60-75mg at once per beer (unrepeated), basically 3-4h before I go to sleep, makes my dreams more vivid. Otherwise took it once at around 200mg with absinth, ended up amnesiac about what happenend strumbling in the streets, so just take it easy, you've got all your life to experiment

I must admit, my dose which caused the experience mentioned above was a little excessive - 1oz of ground nutmeg eaten with a spoon... :!

Aah, the folly of youth...