• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Can Adderall IR be injected?

Goonaffiliated3

Greenlighter
I just want to know if IR Adderall can be injected and if so what special prepperation is required if any

Adderall is probably not worth injecting, i've heard there is no rush, just a quick onset. If you still want to do it anyway then you need to get ahold of micron filters, some of these adderall pills have some fillers that are incredibly bad for your circulatory system.

Truthfully, anything can be injected. In general, introducing any kind of foreign substance directly into our bloodstream is a major violation of nearly all of our body's time honored mechanisms of preventing infection. As a general rule, injection of pills like this leads to significantly higher levels of severe complication than injecting your standard water-soluble street drugs like Heroin. I know at least half a dozen people from the online community who have had limbs/hands amputated, several who have contracted endocarditis (some repeatedly, ER staff loves that shit) and more than a few who are now dead because they were willing to wager too much on a stupid rush.

Don't get me wrong. Everyday is full of choices and mistakes that we make, but part of surviving means constantly weighing the risks we take with ourselves. An intelligent, reasonable conclusion to this situation sees you ingesting the Amphetamine pill by any route other than injection and enjoying the buzz without freaking out about having potentially maimed yourself. You could have the best of both worlds my friend.

It ain't worth it. Don't do it. Point blank.