• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Oxicodone grey K57 pills smokeable?

JennPunk

Greenlighter
I've never done oxicodone but got ahold of one grey pill with the markings k57 on it. From my understanding, its a oxycodone 20mg. Will just one pill get me high. Also, I'd it smokable. I've heard of people smoking oxycodone but when I tried it doesn't slide on the tin foil like in the videos I've seen and I don't really feel anything from trying to inhale it. But, I'm also opiate niave so I'm scared to just take it because I've hear there are a lot of fake fentanyl pills going around that are killing people - I traded three 10mg hydrocodone for one of these pills. I'm scared that if it's fake and really fentanyl that it'll kill me or something. But I'm really curious about opiates!

I've never understood the appeal of smoking pills when their bioavailability is high enough taken orally. Unless you/your friend got this pill from a pharmacy, you cannot expect it to be legit. You're right to be cautious because my son had a friend die just last week presumably from an overdose.

Just so you know, Bluelight is a harm reduction site and try to steer away from "how to get the best high" type of questions. If you insist on taking street drugs, invest in a naloxone kit and have someone sit with you in case you fall out. Be safe!

dancesafe.org sells fent test strips. they work well. crush the pill, dissolve in water, test. drink if it comes back negative. i wouldnt buy oxy from anyone unless i knew how theyre sourcing them.

dancesafe.org sells fent test strips. they work well. crush the pill, dissolve in water, test. drink if it comes back negative. i wouldnt buy oxy from anyone unless i knew how theyre sourcing them.
Idc if there is fent in them or not I'm poppin 3 of them thangs still. I ain't wasting my Money

Like always, I'm philosophically aligned with T. Calderone on this one. What I have to say in my own words, is that in theory, anything is "smokable", that is, you can burn it and then inhale the resulting smoke/vapor/particulates. In this way, you must treat this Route of Administration (ROA) with a similar caution as you might when injecting things. By inhaling something, you are similarly introducing foreign substances essentially right into the bloodstream through the lungs.

Something that one would burn/vaporize can range from completely safe, let's say, like an inhaler, to very unhealthy like say, tobacco. I'm excluding things that are just obvious like toxic waste or burning plastic.

With all of that in mind, OP, I'd like to know where you're at. Some places have indeed had serious outbreaks of Counterfeit Oxycodone pills that actually contain a comparably much higher dosage of Fentanyl. What I'm about to say, you can't take as fact, but I hope it helps. Typically, when people start making counterfeit pills, they're going to go the most obvious route of making the highest dosage possible as to maximize their profits.

So, just like how Currency Counterfeiters don't typically make $1 Dollar Bills of $5's right? They're making $20's and $100's of course. In this same way, the majority of fake pills that have come up in the press/media/BL have been either 30mg Oxycodone pills "Perc 30's" on the street or 80mg OxyContin pills. We don't do pill identification here on BL, but I will say that to a trained eye, spotting a fake tends to be quite easy. While I don't think that your 20mg pill is fake, due to the fact that you've heard of fakes in the area, you definitely have to approach the experience with caution.

I highly recommend a more suitable ROA such as Oral or even Insufflation over Vaporization/Smoking. Either way, you should consume the pill itself in separated parts. It could be Fentanyl and from what I understand, an entire fake Fentanyl pill can kill a naive person, although their potency is if course going to vary. Does all of this gibberish make sense?

I disagree i dont think smokings is a bad roa at all its effective and its safe that would seem to make it a lot more harm reduction