European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Warning: Fentanyl/carfentanil in camden london area

Oxymuncher

Bluelighter
I know I am only new here but thought I had a duty to share this information. I very nearly OD'd on just plugging this stuff. Luckily a friend was there with naloxone (I had to be given the 4mg and I ended up getting extremely sedated again after it wore off luckily I had a lot due to this exact fear) otherwise I'd be dead. I weighed out 40mg on scales and I have a very high tolerance, I have used over 150mg before when using....darker sources if you get my drift. But from only 40mg I was in this state, now clearly there is something else in this and it felt identical to the fentanyl I've tried before.

Be careful people. Test your stuff before you use it and use a TINY amount, not just what you think is tiny for you.

Be safe.

L

Thanks for the warning and welcome to the site. Did you get the opportunity to try and chase any before you plugged the dose that sent you over? If so did it melt and run, or were there any other characteristics that made it look or behave any differently than a standard no. 3, or did you use in faith that it was white / hydrochloride heroin?

Indeed i did chase some before. It didn’t run that sell really, but I put that down to it being street quality and not the quality I’m used to. I should have snorted some it’s looking back. I’m almost certain it was Carfentanil, since this would explain why it looked almost normal. I’ve warned anyone I know using the same supply, I also told the guy selling it but as we all know the people who sell it are so god damn stupid they don’t realise that stronger always mean better.

Hopefully just a small batch - I haven't seen or heard of it in London , luckily I have a decent chap who is high up the food chain