• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs 2m-maf

Gaffy

Bluelighter
2m-maf / 3m-maf

Edit: 2M-MAF is apparently weaker than 3M-MAF, and I made a mistake regarding the structure of it (thinkng it was 3M-MAF):
Correction: Dosage for 3M-MAF Approx 25-75MicroGrams/Dose (with no tolerance)
Getting 3g of the stuff; do have experience with (IV) morphine, (IV) n?fozepam and (IV) Egyptenyl (Acrylfent);
Am planning on making 100ml PG/3g and taking that down to 1ml/9ml PG dosing w/a seringue (comes down to 1L PG/3g), which is approx 30mg/10ml. That would be approx 40,50microgram per drag, which seems reasonable to me. (check your dosing)
(If you already have a big tolerance just go with the 100ml)
Any opinions or approximations/experiences about sublimation temp? Can't seem to find anything about MAF/2M-MAF/2M-F regarding evaporation temp. I plan on vaping it.(Vape pen 75w/300?max)
This is for the HCl salt.

This thread is for discussion and sharing about 2M-MAF and 3M-MAF, how they differ potency wise.
Correct structures:
GYajBMX.png

Last edited:
That's what I understood from the vendor, can't seem to find any other combinations as far as the 2-Methyl goes.. (just uploaded structure image).
BTW I won't be getting any, decided it's not time yet for me to become an opiate addict; it's just winter that makes me long for some opiate warmth, made the same mistake last year with Egyptenyl.

Yeah, the structure you uploaded looks right

Imo it's better for you to not take it :)

Last one being sold that should be equally potent as 3mmaf us 3mfu-f

3M-FUF and Carf-FUF seem to be up, any reports?

They're both very potent; carf-FUF being as potent if not close to carfent, but the difference is carf-FUF is sold pure, when carfent almost never leaves a lab uncut.
Be extremely carefull.

Last edited: