• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Detoxing off IV heroin starting tonight using subutex and xanax

jamiebrookexo

Greenlighter
hello everyone.. my name is jamie. ive been using heroin for the past 9 years and i finally feel its the right time in my life to quit (also due to PTI). i have subutex and some xanax bars. can you guys please help me determine how many mgs a day of subutex i should be taking and how often? based on experience. its been a little over 15 hours since i used last.. trying to wait at least 18 hours... scared of precipitated withdrawal. thanks so much. i really appreciate it. i use a brick (50 bags) a day.. sometimes more.

hello everyone.. my name is jamie. ive been using heroin for the past 9 years and i finally feel its the right time in my life to quit (also due to PTI). i have subutex and some xanax bars. can you guys please help me determine how many mgs a day of subutex i should be taking and how often? based on experience. its been a little over 15 hours since i used last.. trying to wait at least 18 hours... scared of precipitated withdrawal. thanks so much. i really appreciate it. i use a brick (50 bags) a day.. sometimes more.
I'm sorry did i get that right? 50 bags? That is an absolutely insane amount & your tolerance must be ridiculous. I would start out at half an 8mg strip so 4mg. And go from there. And use the xanax for any discomfort you still feel. Also this is the wrong section a Mod should move this & you'll get more replies.