• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Abilify + MDMA

No. 13 Baby

Bluelighter
I'm only on 0.5mg daily so I wonder if it will still reduce the roll significantly...

diminishment of effects + no danger seems to be the neurochemical consensus on this but I still would like more opinions

Hey again Calen,

I think the biggest potential danger in this situation is if you decide to go off your meds merely to roll.

Please stay on your meds, and don't fuck with the dosage of the MDMA until you know for a fact how it effects you on abilify. I've been on the drug, and it was a bit sedating.

That said, have fun :)

Hey again Calen,

I think the biggest potential danger in this situation is if you decide to go off your meds merely to roll.

Please stay on your meds, and don't fuck with the dosage of the MDMA until you know for a fact how it effects you on abilify. I've been on the drug, and it was a bit sedating.

That said, have fun :)

what about mescaline...

I'd suggest you dont do mdma while on abilify dude.

I got off antidepressants for 1 week before I did any drugs just to clear my system. overall it wasn't worth it though, it's just too much pressure on the body. Its better to just stay on antidepressants and stick to other drugs that are not so mega ultra powerful as mdma. just stick to shrooms and weed brosky.

mescaline is probably fine. its not super powerful from what I heard. I havent checked how it works on the brain but imo its probably fine to take. if you want to take the risk then go for it, it's your body.