• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Xanax 4-5mg once a week

Portrisland

Greenlighter

Instead of drinking and having the dreaded hangover, I like to pop 2 bars a week maybe even twice a week if the scene is right. I?ve binged more than that in a week and took a two week break with what I?m pretty sure was no withdrawals, mabe a little trouble sleeping. Although I?m pretty informed on benzos we all know the horror story?s, thoughts on this?​

Many times when a drug is used consistently (even if it's just once a week) there will be rebound symptoms when the usage is discontinued. The severity of these symptoms is dose dependent. If you have been taking this weekly then you might have some rebound effects like the ones you have described. The longer you continue to do this, the more severe the symptoms will be when you stop using. Many people will take more to avoid the uncomfortable rebound effects and end up fully dependent, so tread with caution.
The best advice I can give is if you are having rebound symptoms from your weekly xanax, then it would be wise to skip a week or two until those symptoms pass before dosing again. 4-5mg is a hefty dose, but with a once a week usage it is pretty unlikely that you will experience the horrors of benzo WD.

Many times when a drug is used consistently (even if it's just once a week) there will be rebound symptoms when the usage is discontinued. The severity of these symptoms is dose dependent. If you have been taking this weekly then you might have some rebound effects like the ones you have described. The longer you continue to do this, the more severe the symptoms will be when you stop using. Many people will take more to avoid the uncomfortable rebound effects and end up fully dependent, so tread with caution.
The best advice I can give is if you are having rebound symptoms from your weekly xanax, then it would be wise to skip a week or two until those symptoms pass before dosing again. 4-5mg is a hefty dose, but with a once a week usage it is pretty unlikely that you will experience the horrors of benzo WD.
I've been through countless traumatic Benzo/Xanax withdrawals, and I agree with pretty much all that is written above^^^^