• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Physicist with ADHD, Tourette's syndrome, Aspergers, PTSD and a love of......

Oxymuncher

Bluelighter
Neuropsychopharmacology of course!

Hey, I'm new here, I'm a very laid back guy and have been using this forum for nearly 10 years! I thought it was finally time to make an account and introduce myself. I spend most of my time trying to understand how the universe works, and no not while tripping ha, at work or on my whiteboards. Chemically I have a casual love for opiates, of all varieties. My absolute favourite being oxymorphone which is pretty much everyone's. Anyway; I'd love to get to know some people who may or may not be near or in London with similar interests as me!

I have some conditions as mentioned in the title! I'm on lisdexamphetamine, diazepam, escitalopram and guanfacine for them, which is my secondary reason for coming on here! Some advice about those medications and possibly others would be very useful from people who have far more experience than me.

I hope I enjoy myself and stick around!

Hey Oxymuncher - welcome to Bluelight :)

I too hope you enjoy yourself and stick around. You seem like a pretty intelligent guy, from the little I know about you, and think you'd be a great asset to the fam! I try to be laid back, but my therapist says I am easily activated 8). I do enjoy uppers though, so IDK what that says.

Anyway, we have a lot of info on opiates and benzos here, as you probably know. You'll fit right in.

Check out our Regional Drug Discussion section toward the bottom of the page, you'll probably like it there as well.

Peace!

Ah, the ghetto speedball.

=D

And welcome to Bluelight AwkwardAutistic.

(actually Vyvanse's street price is pretty high IIRC (though we aren't allowed to discuss specific price per quantity))

Hahah indeed it is! But due to lisdexamphetamine being a pro drug it doesn’t have quite the same effect :p. Indeed it is very high however I’d never sell my prescriptions due to the fact that it helps me so so much. I’ve been getingnshitty side effects from it, like fallen asleep after taking it so may be switching to methylphenidate soon.