• Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(2C-EF/~14mg) -Experienced- "The Balance of Profundity and Sensuality"

sin_is_synthetic

Bluelighter
2C-EF ~14 mg

12:30
Took with juice.

12:45
Some of the normal stirrings that something is going to happen.

1:00
Starting to feel some intense pleasure/body high. Head is feeling fuzzy. Very aphrodiasiac-like.

1:15
Some breathing of curtains happening. Still very pleasurable and smooth come up. No anxiety at all.

1:25
Extremely pleasurable. You want to dance and move and smile. This is that feel-good phenethylamine psychedelia. I will probably go outside to walk once I see where it levels out as I am still coming up. Music is encompassing and rich. Jim Morrison "Everything is broken up and dances". It's an interesting feeling. Intense but lucid. Pupils are massive.

3:00 Still tripping hard, it's a very long peak. It's weird because I can type this as if completely sober but internally my mind is elsewhere. Somehow, I can work in autopilot while at the same time tripping heavily. This truly is a gem of a compound though. It reminds me of the magic of the 2C's which I haven't touched in probably 15 years now (with the exception of 2 CB-Fly). A Mescaline-tingued slightly shamanistic and otherworldly state that differs from the tryptamine psychedelia that I never can accurately describe with words. I'm glad I waited to go outside earlier as there is a very heavy body load with this one which gives way to very unbalanced walk. Add to this that I am in a more busy residential area, but, it does have some nice ocean views that I can't hold back from seeing. It's December and I need to get out while there is still sunlight.

4-5:00
Finally, outside. The walk was amazing. Just like with DOC, I felt a nice confidence where I could walk in a crowd and be relatively unassuming. Sunglasses definitely helped out because phenethylamine eyes for me are always the most obvious. More so than Lysergamides/Tryptamines (which don't really dilate my eyes to a degree that looks odd). Having a good camera me on these outdoor excursions, it gives me a crutch where passerbys just think "oh he's just taking picture" and don't think its odd that I spend a lot of time surveying the scenery and fixed in one space. I passed a beautiful beach with a sunset and felt absorbed in the view. As I walked the beach side trail I came into the small town which was bustling with tourists and the sounds of food preps preparing for the dinner hours. A lot of art galleries beckoned me to wander in but I had to use self-control as this is a very uppity area by the ocean which is looking for customers not trippers. This makes me believe 2C-EF would be great for museums, if I had a sitter to drive or was nearer to a museum I think it would be fantastic. Every painting I looked at through the windows was a world to step into.

7:00 -8:00
Taste sensations are still explosive. I ordered Chinese food and it was as if every spice was pronounced and colored my visual field.
2C-EF has a really long comedown. I never tried 2 C-E but I often have heard it said to be profound. This has a little mix of profundity with sensuality. The body high for 2C-EF is almost "roll-y". I decided to vape some cannabis and it brought back the trip, so much so that I had to lie down and not move for a bit. The rest of the night was spent being creative- drawing, editing photographs, and then I decided to watch the movie Limitless as it just happened to be on and I had never seen it. The visual effects in that movie were very enjoyable and in some ways reminded me of the absorbing quality that 2C-EF had when I was walking the streets earlier.

Final Thoughts:
It fits in well with the Magical Half-Dozen in terms of it's effects. It's interesting in that it is functional if you have to be but you are at the same time "somewhere else". Incredibly rich and absorbing.

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_2cef
substancecode_phenethylamines
explevel_experienced
exptype_positive
exptype_glowing
roacode_oral

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow this sounds so nice, I wish so bad it was widely available! It really does sound like it has elements of 2C-E, except with far greater euphoria and comfort. Which can only be described as a winner...

Thanks for sharing! I agree, that really sounds like a magical material. I'm surprised to hear that it's a winner, but all the reports seem to say so. Good suggestion on the camera - it sounds like I'll be brushing up on my photography!

I really wish Ann Shulgin could evaluate some of this. I'd love to hear her perspective on it.

Thank You for the report!

I am sitting on a tenth or so if this compound; I wasn’t all that excited to experience it, but this report makes me a bit excited to try.

When you say “body load,” did you experience an nausea? I was considering making a trip to the art museum, or science museum or something.

There surprisingly was no nausea actually. However, it was such an intense body buzz or high that I felt like I couldnt walk normally. Not like a MDMA puddle though. However that was during the come up and after that passed I could walk.

I definitely would love to do a museum trip with this one

Thank You for the report!

I am sitting on a tenth or so if this compound; I wasn’t all that excited to experience it, but this report makes me a bit excited to try.

When you say “body load,” did you experience an nausea? I was considering making a trip to the art museum, or science museum or something.