• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Codeine lean once a week

Status
Not open for further replies.
It?s all how you view it. If you are setting it up as a habit vs viewing it like ?I can do this once a week if I want?, that?s the difference.

Technically, once a week should be fine, but be aware off effects and what it can do.

Codeine isn't toxic as say alcohol is (hepatotoxic and neurotoxic) as long as it's pure codeine without other active ingredients like apap (can be extremely hepatotoxic in doses over 3-4 g a day) but opioids can be extremely addictive and it may not stay at once a week.
And for the sake of harm reduction, don't combine it with alcohol, as this'll lead to respiratory depression

Something about this feels awfully familiar...

Hmm, deja vu indeed...
Yes it would be ok to do it once a week. You are setting yourself up for an opioid dependency though. In all likelihood you will not stick to the once a week schedule and use more frequently than this. I am basing this off of your other posts concerning your usage patterns.
And please dont mix this with alcohol either, mixing depressants is bad m'kay?

Edited by KK: Let's give the OP the benefit of the doubt ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Once a week turns into twice a week. Twice a week turns into 3 times a week. 3 times a week turns into 4. etc. etc. etc. If you're new to opiates PLEASE stay away. TRUST ME.

you are safe to do it just don't start by setting goals like once a week, setting things like that usually makes the formation of habbit for me even faster. it doesn't matter how much you plan to not become an addict, it just happens and the circumstances can't be controlled by you once you dipped your finger into that potion of yours. the feeling of it if you like it will make you to try other opiates with their own touch of the well being feeling you got and it just becomes your day to day life and that's when planning is more required, bc honestly ironically I know how to and have helped people to quit opiates/opioids but I just can't do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.