European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Happy birthday Shambles!!

Sadie

Bluelight Crew
Happy Birthday Beautiful! May your day be full of happiness and love! So, raise your glass to another year, may it be full of cheer or as the Scottish call it, whisky.

dfhhxl.jpg

That cake best be waiting for me 'pon waking... ;)

In the meantime I got to open a couple prezzies early for one reason and another. As such...

bdaybits.jpg

... contains three gifts - wonder who can guess what they are?

PS: What is prezzie is not necessarily background household ephemera... but it might be. Just think of this as a spot the difference where nobody but those that live in this very house know what the before pic was... or don't. As you please <3

PPS: Second prize for guessing the age of the donkey.

PPPS: Booby prize = being the aged donkey :|

=D

Last edited:
Happy birthday, if there were strippers present I want to see pictures.

That cake best be waiting for me 'pon waking... ;)

In the meantime I got to open a couple prezzies early for one reason and another. As such...

bdaybits.jpg

... contains three gifts - wonder who can guess what they are?

PS: What is prezzie is not necessarily background household ephemera... but it might be. Just think of this as a spot the difference where nobody but those that live in this very house know what the before pic was... or don't. As you please <3

PPS: Second prize for guessing the age of the donkey.

PPPS: Booby prize = being the aged donkey :|

=D

The three gifts:

1) The glowing keyboard

2) The glowing mouse

3) The cunningly concealed 12" anal intruder in the background...

^ This one - although it's still setting so will be nomming it tomorrow. I can say the spoon-lickings have been rather delish though =D

81? ;):p
No seriously... I'd say in your forties... 42?

Scarily close first time!!! :!

Although even closer second time thankfully. I'll take that bonus year and pretend 43 is for next year ;)

The three gifts:

1) The glowing keyboard

2) The glowing mouse

3) The cunningly concealed 12" anal intruder in the background...

Yes, yes and no. The latter is in the backdoor not the background. Schoolboy error... and one he never forgot 8o

(third prezzie was the new e-cig under the monitor... and, for completion, other prezzies opened today include a bottle or Laphroaig, another glowing blue 'puter accessory in the form of a new control pad (cos my last one broke a couple weeks back) and a week of socks (urgently needed cos lawdy am I hard on socks :|))

Thanks to all for well wishes, is much appreciated. Was actually the best b'day I've had in years so very happy all around. I think family life is starting to be my "thing"... <3

Is it that 1994 era monitor? Is that a beastly 1024x786?

Pretty much. 1280 x 1024 apparently, and most likely of that vintage or so. It's fine for my purposes but will eventually be upgraded. It's pretty low on my list of priorities in all honesty though.

I remember going from a 14? crt monitor to a 21? crt (that weighed more than I did) and it was night and day.

Now I use a 47? 4K monitor at home and I couldn?t imagine going back to anything smaller. Funny how you adjust the screen real estate.

^ This one - although it's still setting so will be nomming it tomorrow. I can say the spoon-lickings have been rather delish though =D
Oooh! My kind of cheap shit* ;p .... yuuum and then some <3

My cat used to sleep on top of my old 21" CRT monitor, so they were definitely good for something once, at one time, there in thee past n' that.

* I only ever eat cheap shit tho ... just incase anyone mistakenly thinks they've caught a whiff of snobbery with that comment. ;p

Scarily close first time!!! :!
Although even closer second time thankfully. I'll take that bonus year and pretend 43 is for next year ;)
I've amazed myself! Who says that mindfulness meditation doesn't help? Chuffed to hear that you've had a nice time and lots of beautiful presents. Have a great year Shazza :D<3