• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Dihydrocodeine redosing

Lovethehappy

Greenlighter
I checked the wiki and used the search function >edited< .. Still curious.

But cant find anything about dosing for high tolerance? Most people say take 60-90 but that wont do anything for me

Can i keep redosing about 150 every hour? And what is max daily dose?

Ok so here is what i done so far:

12 :40 180 MG DIHYDROCODEINE.

13:17 50 mg promethazine + 120 mg dhc

total = 300mg + 50mg prome
Feel pretty bliss

Here is info i found on dosing ( i believe this is for your first dose)

Light:Light 50-100mgCommon 100-150mgHeavy 150-200mg+

All ROAsOnset 30-45 minutesDuration 3-4 hoursAfter-effects 1-8 hour

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been reading through many of your posts and the way you are dosing - taking numerous doses throughout the day of various opioids like codeine, dihydrocodeine, oxycodone, etc - is going to make it extremely difficult for any of us to accurately tell you how much of any opioid you need to take at any given time.

The best way for you to determine how much you need is to do research on opioid equivalency and then carefully experiment on your own to find your sweet spot.

Be careful. Pounding opioids left and right only has a couple of different not so pleasant ways that it can end.

Stop. Redosing. So. Often.
It's not conducive to a good experience nor is it an efficient use of the substance.

Take your desired dose all at once, if that doesn't work wait at least 8 hours and try again.

Never tried dihydro but I have opiates in general and hydrocodone. I know that once I took hydrocodone that day, no matter how long I waited, I just wouldn?t get the nod or high I wanted unless I waited till the next morning. Now with my opiate addiction I always wait 6-12 hours before shooting up so I can enjoy it otherwise I?m wasting heavily