• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Can you smoke Dilaudid??

Jochelle

Greenlighter
I've smoked Roxys and morphine and opanas .. fentynal but I've never attempted to smoke one. I used to shoot but stopped shooting years ago and now just use recreationally and I have some 2 mg dilaudids that I want to try to smoke but I don't want to waste them. And if you can smoke them do you just smoke on foil like Roxys or heroin?

i've never heard of someone smoking dilaudid like fent or oxy. sounds like an unhealthy waste. especially because they feel so good and don't come around often like oxy.

plug or snort.

Never ever heard of smoking, I wouldnt do it personally as the buzz from snorting is so nice. Also it's not the easiest opiate to come across so use it wisely and dont waste it by experementing. Stay Safe, Peace, Mr.Heffo94.

smoking pills sounds very gross and harmful due to all the binders and fillers, as hydro said just plug it if you don't IV anymore bc that's gonna be the closest thing bioavailability wise.

you can smoke it on foil (much like roxies) but it isn't that effective, and it doesn't work as well as say, heroin when you chase the dragon. I have done it a handful of times and the high has been barely discernible. there are better routes of administration, but either way:

ideal how to:
-get a piece of *untreated* aluminum foil with the dull side up (shiny side down). kitchen foil has lots of chemicals which you will burn and inhale. not good.
-fold the foil hot dog style, making a 'v'
-crush your pill and sprinkle into intersection of foil
-get a straw/pyrex stem/cardboard toilet paper roll you will use to direct the vapour into your lungs. using an additional piece of foil cna be good, as you can smoke the resin later.
-get fire. i usually like to use a tealight because i'm not an octopus and only have so many hands

hold the straw in your mouth, the foil in one hand, and heat the pill on the foil slowly and evenly. if it crackles/browns you are going too fast and will just burn your drugs. when you see vapor, inhale. repeat until finished.

foil gets hot, be cautious, and it smells sickly sweet. good luck