• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Subutex to Espanor Buprenorphine

radish187

Greenlighter
Hi Every one just after some info I was on subutex But they have changed me to Same type of drug Espranor Which is Buprenorphine It because there cheaper But Espranor has to go on the top of your tongue Not under it But with the 8 mils They do take time to desolve Even though it says It takes 2mins It takes 15 mins for me Can be much longer 30 minutes They are freeze dried wafer oral lyophilisate round wafer type tablets They have been made To go on top of your tongue So the pharmacist Can check its been took correct For people on daily pick up And its supposed to be a faster dissolving drug What i want to know is Could i put it under my tongue Will it still work the same Or does it work different through the tongue If any one can let me know this I would be very grateful Thanks in advance :):? Now i have been told to post this here As i posted in afew wrong places New to the site You see But i got it now Some one must know about this drug Its just a pain in the ass to have to hold these on your tongue for a long long time Any help grateful.........

Last edited:
Hi Every one just after some info I was on subutex But they have changed me to Same type of drug Espranor Which is Buprenorphine It because there cheaper But Espranor has to go on the top of your tongue Not under it But with the 8 mils They do take time to desolve Even though it says It takes 2mins It takes 15 mins for me Can be much longer 30 minutes They are freeze dried wafer oral lyophilisate round wafer type tablets They have been made To go on top of your tongue So the pharmacist Can check its been took correct For people on daily pick up And its supposed to be a faster dissolving drug What i want to know is Could i put it under my tongue Will it still work the same Or does it work different through the tongue If any one can let me know this I would be very grateful Thanks in advance :):? Now i have been told to post this here As i posted in afew wrong places New to the site You see But i got it now Some one must know about this drug Its just a pain in the ass to have to hold these on your tongue for a long long time Any help grateful.........

I'm on 6 mm of Espanor , but I do get more as i love them ,at weekend i might do 24 mm just to a buzz . funny thing is you don't get much higher than 8mm .it's all in the head . It dissolves really quick for me , like 10 seconds .I do hold in my mouth for 5 minutes . It makes no difference if it's taken under tongue or over as long as you let it dissolve .to be honest even if you just swallow it it will still work ...

Hi I have gone from 16mil to 3mil over along time Done it myself Still get 16mil But I have been on them 20 years There don't seem anywhere near as strong as Subutex No where near And I did think under the tongue is as good I have really looked in to it You would feel it on a small dose The difference you seem to still want to party on the stuff But trust me it gets hard to come off them as you get older I cant do them nasty rattles any more No way But I can see I will be off them soon Thank god Its recked the last 20 years of my life I have been through the ringer After 8mil you get a ceiling effect I used to take 8mil mornings 8mil afternoons But your body still feels like it wants more after a bit It took me well over a year to get here to 3mil But this is it for me I cant live like this You will get there one day Really messes up your life I was on 40mil of valium But I cant stand them now on 10mil But I take 6mil I have tried about 5 times to stop subutex And gave up after weeks of pain But I have taken my time And slowly dropped bit by bit When I felt I could I have lowered the dose I chopped just over quarter off an 8mil I feel better when it wears off now on the night As I take it every morning the First time I have taken them once a day ever always felt ill by tea time and took more But I have got used to it now Any way read this book speak soon take care, my friend ?

Last edited: