• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

first we legalized weed, now we legalize mushrooms

One genius must have had a great trip with it's friends. I feel the same. Psilocybin is a medicine.

Can someone explain me the difference from a schedule 1, 2, 3, 4, in the way it is seperated. I am european :S

Can someone explain me the difference from a schedule 1, 2, 3, 4, in the way it is seperated. I am european :S

schedule I = no known medical use, high abuse potential (weed and psychedelics, heroin even though its prescription in england)

II = medical use known, high abuse potential (meth, oxycodone, fentanyl, cocaine)

Hopefully this happens.

I think psilocybin/psilocin mushrooms are very safe and have great medicinal potential, especially for depression and especially with micro dosing.

I think so many lives could be improved if psychedelics, dissociatives and empathogens like shrooms, LSD, 4-ACO DMT, DMT, Ayahuasca, Mescaline, Ketamine and MDMA became commonly prescribed by psychiatrists instead of so many SSRIS and doctors taught patients how to use them correctly, especially in very low doses and micro doses and in proper settings.

Last edited:
^Yup, but when it comes to those in power, it seems to be all about the $$$.

I would think there could be a lot of money made on psychedelics though.

I think it's more than just money but also mind control.

I'm not saying tripping necessarily makes you smart but it MIGHT make you more open minded and the government does not want that.

What if there was a way to guarantee the course of the trip and they used it to reinforce ideas that were beneficial to the status-quo. :\

What if there was a way to guarantee the course of the trip and they used it to reinforce ideas that were beneficial to the status-quo. :\

Sounds like some kind of weird take on Huxley's "Brave New World".

That would then make tripping not so much fun though.

We'd all be tripping about how awesome Trump was lol, and that sounds like a BAAAD trip to me!!

A schedule 1 drug is something with a high potential rate of abuse and no currently accepted medical use. A schedule 4 is a drug with a low potential for abuse or dependence. Also, how do you classify illicit drugs in your country? I am curious.