• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

cbd dose for opiate withdrawal

Hezman94

Bluelighter
Man I got like 3 bottles of cbd a 5percent a 12percent and a 3percent.
I need to cut down oxys bad i been taking over 100mg a day binging doing fuck all now and only get prescribed 60mg a day.
so its gonna be rough. should i use a higher dose of cbd seeing as im battling opiates out my system?
Im also smoking high grade cannabis but notice it makes me more restless in withdrawal sativa is worse..

I've heard countless anecdotal reports of CBD and cannabis being used to help with the withdrawal symptoms. Personally, CBD didn't do much for my opiate withdrawal. THC kinda helped with the mental cravings when I felt like I needed something to change my the way I felt. Idk if it's really the best thing for WDs and should probably be used sparingly.

As for CBD dose... CBD is far more effective in combination with THC. Since it's fairly safe, I would say dose based on feel at the beginning to get a base line, then adjust from there. Chances are it's going to get expensive if you're trying to use it to avoid or evade withdrawal symptoms. It's not going to remove the withdrawal symptoms but it might help you cope with them a little better.

This is like treating a decapitation with a band aid.

Dxm and lyrica and Krstom are the best. Dont mix dxm and kratom

It's funny how everybody thinks this cbd can cure or help with anything

Well there's like 100 new articles from every news website every day about how CBD "may help" treat whatever disease. So that's all that a lot of people ever hear about it. It's really more like "we know it helps with seizures and can help with pain in combination with THC but that's about it", if you want to go by what there is actually solid evidence of.

Stuff that's commonly claimed that doesn't have any solid evidence to back it up: CBD treats pain on its own, CBD treats nerve damage/nerve pain, CBD reduces inflammation (IIRC THC has been proven to do that though), CBD "blocks" cannabinoid receptors to reduce your THC high, CBD treats anxiety.

I'm guilty of attempting to use CBD to lower the intensity of my high, and I do believe it works, but there's no evidence that it's "because CBD blocks cannabinoid receptors from activation". I've also used it for anxiety but even ripping a huge bowl in my vaporizer and holding each hit as long as humanly possible, it does fuck all. I do remember reading a more convincing study that said you need 650mg+ of CBD to affect anxiety. Like yeah fuck that, that's $30-60 of CBD. For one dose? Eat my balls, I'd never use that much until the cost of said amount went down to like $0.50 or less.

I found some nice sedating thc oil + cbd oil helped somewhat when I was withdrawing from morphine when my pharmacy took two weeks to fill my meds. From my experience it helps with my nerve and arthritic pain but i usually take it with thc.

It's the new snake oil without a doubt. If people knew of all the potential dangers and problems I doubt they would be taking it in heaps and vaping it all day. For example, I've heard from people in the industry that the bulk of CBD isolate on store shelves originates from hemp grown in China. Besides pesticides and other contaminants that need special and specific process to remove, hemp is known to remove heavy metals from the ground, all of which will remain in the concentrate and actually accumulate in higher amounts.

that's not to say there is no legitimate medicinal use. There are a number of patents out, most noteably GW pharm has one for seizure medication and cbd. But most of the majority of claims and supposed use come from anecdotal reports, very very few are actually backed by any clinical research.

If it bothers you that there isn't enough research done, you should be fighting for legalization instead of complaining that people are rejoicing over their own discoveries.

The US and China trade war is increasing production costs for licensed and unlicensed growers alike making the cost to consumers increase over time. Is your favorite dispensary increasing their price on your favorite strain? That's probably cause we have been trading less with China, which is causing our weed (and hemp) to be more expensive.