European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

invitations, all cunts are being called for a festive purpopse

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
so romania looks amazing, feels amazing and is amazing on holidays such as xmass or new year's eve etc. I'm a bigger smack/prescribed pills. head than holiday head but I thought it would be nice to redirect all the help and positive vibes I received from y'all so I want to invite you here to a sort of after X-mass gathering so everybody can spend time with their family and etc.

if someone decides to come or they are already visiting my country feel free to PM even if we are complete strangers I need 5 minutes to see what you look like ( jk, body language reading time) and how much shit or not you have in/on your mind.

Yes. It's a lovely invitation, and I wish I could come. However, I find it hard enough to get out of the county, never mind the country...

The-culture-of-Romania.jpg

romanian-food-4-e1481754059228.jpg

Brasov-Christmas-Market.jpg

270a02745cf30509fda18c64f143731b.jpg

Looks spot on tbh. Wish I could make it but making it as far as the town centre to pick up some prezzies for folks is proving tricky enough this year :eek:

I wish you, yours, and any who do make it over a very merry Christmas all the same <3