• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc So I can confirm that smoking relaxation teas gets you high... at least for me.

Vexanize

Bluelighter
So I just smoked a tea with various herbs including passionflower, hops, catnip, and MORE. I want to know if I'm putting my health at risk because I smoke relaxation teas when I'm out of weed. Thank you, Vexanize

yes, I know I'm desperate and being pathetic but I don't wanna end up hurting myself

I'm sorry if this is against the rules to post about this, I'm still not very familiar with them. With that out of the way, all I ask is that smoking cilantro and other herbs -passionflower, et cetera- is safe, because I'm dry on weed and I already sold my phone for 14 grams and I blew all of it in less than a week. I feel so depressed and don't know what to do unless I get that oral fixation of the smoke and the natural smell of any herb :(. Thank you!

DISCLAIMER: I am not attempting to get high, I just need some type of smoking mechanism.

Last edited:
I am struggling with chronic depression and can't even get my school work done. I'm so behind and idk what to do; the only thing that helps me do work is weed and my prescribed adderall, but that hasn't been working recently...

because I'm dry on weed and I already sold my phone for 14 grams and I blew all of it in less than a week..

when a pothead knows what its like to be hooked on pills

...but seriously, how are you going through that much weed in a week? Are you smoking everyone else out? Are you rolling blunts?

Try switching to smoking bowls.

I am struggling with chronic depression and can't even get my school work done. I'm so behind and idk what to do; the only thing that helps me do work is weed and my prescribed adderall, but that hasn't been working recently...

If weed is the only thing that helps you do school work how is it that blowing through 14 grams has resulted in you being super behind in class and severe depression? Yes inhaling any kind of smoke is harmful to your health.

They make vape liquid with just CBD or nothing in it. Maybe try that or better yet excercise has been shown through several studies to release natural occurring cannabinoids. It would work much better then smoking random herbs.

i have no friends and get lonely and severely depressed in the evening so all I would do is smoke a joint or two a night. I have a chemical imbalance of serotonin thus causing my depression.

i was at treatment and I have to do everything from the first 3 months of school by the end of the semester...

That literally sounds almost impossible. Good luck with your school work man, but you got like 2 weeks left or so?
Also, it?s sad that you sold your phone for pot, it?s not like you had serious withdrawals that were so severe you needed them to stop, but I can relate to the weed addiction. I smoked a half ounce, 14 grams, this week as well. I was rolling 2 blunts a day, which I regret bad now cause I?m opening the roaches to smoke the leftover burnt weed, that way I don?t resort to resin...

Times like these are unfortunate and I understand how much weed can help. I was able to get the weed very cheap cause my friend grew it but he?s running out I can?t keep this 2 grams a day habit.

Try smoking bowls like someone else said. Also, smoking random herbs won?t help the fixation. Smoke resin from your pipe before you do that.
Damn though I?ve never heard anyone trade a phone for weed though, was it like a random phone you didn?t need? I hope

I dont know if it's safe. Try googling it. Weed generally worsens depression uf used that heavily we just like telling ourself it helps to ha e an excuse to get high.

I sold my good phone that I've had for years, so yeah, I needed that phone

Shiiittt at least you?re honest about it and not lying to yourself. Denial is the worst thing you can do in these situations. I hope you regret that decision enough to not do it again over pot. Again, I can relate to the desperateness not here to judge you at all. I?ve definitely done some fiend shit for weed too, maybe not my phone level but who?s measuring here...

Anyways man it?s really not worth it. Try to learn to minimize and utilize what you have. I can understand when someone is about to have a seizure from benzo WD but not for weed man, just not worth it. I say this as a person just trying to help. Even benzo withdrawals I?d really not advise selling your phone, anyways you get the point. I?m cooking all the resin in my bowls, switching pipes to hit resin once one is out. So I?m desperate too you?re not alone.

I don't think that there's much if any research in what smoking those herbs does to your lungs, but smoking is always bad for them. With that been said I don't see it more harmful than smoking tobacco for example (that doesn't make it good).

If you have a chemical imbalance SSRIs should help, have you tried that?

And check out The dark side, lots of lovely people that want to help http://www.bluelight.org/vb/forums/47-The-Dark-Side

So I just smoked a tea with various herbs including passionflower, hops, catnip, and MORE. I want to know if I'm putting my health at risk because I smoke relaxation teas when I'm out of weed. Thank you, Vexanize
I merged your two threads, as both are about the same topic

yes, I know I'm desperate and being pathetic but I don't wanna end up hurting myself

Like this line of yours, Nothing much more to add,

Ok I actually do . my cat is really obsessed with sniffing around the Catnip repeatedly in my garden so their must be some to it.
I like it, the smell, volatile oils like some terpenes who knows. but to say it's psychoactive is too soon now

Weed has shown to benefit people ad(h)d with their problems at least as good as Adderal, but that's just my feel about it. . But overdoing it, especially when selfmedicating, can be troublesome.

But use the tea, with the relaxing herbs as tea/ oral, to save your lungs.

And try balancing your means, spread out your weed as much as possible. While still gaining medical benefits.

Btw for me ad(h)d medication stopped working by religiously taking it everyday. A vicious cycle.

i know and thanks for the advice, reading something on the internet and having someone actually tell you to do it in moderation makes a big difference