• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc So I can confirm that smoking relaxation teas gets you high... at least for me.

Man, if you're literally smoking any herb you can find that will burn, its a problem dude.

I'm not being nasty here, just concerned for you <3

Yea after reading your other thread on trying to trip of melatonin I'm definitely worried for you. This is the type of behavior that screams horrible out of control addiction. I understand the desperation but this is too far man.

Do you live in the states or anywhere close to legalized cannabis? I smoke daily so I know how it is but even as someone who lives in a legal state, I still wouldn't burn 14g to myself (counting it's decent) in a week.

-GC

well i kinda lied i only smoke 6gs in a week. I thought people would be mean to me if they saw i sold my phone for 6 grams

Sorry to hear about your phone. You speaking of feeling lonely at night really reminds me of when I was on ADD medication. I think the evenings when the ADD medication wears off can be especially rough, so I understand. You could ask your psychiatrist for something for the evenings. But my recommendation would be getting off of the ADD medication because psychiatry is ridiculous. I was tripping out one time and my parents told my psychiatrist and now they think I have a psychosis and force me to get these injections of drugs that make me feel horrible (ie. I'm forced by the law to get these injections cause I was spooky to my uptight parents). Psychiatrists are dangerous in my opinion.

My psychiatrist has told me that if I stop smoking marijuana, he'll let me stop the medication soon. So I've been looking for alternatives that aren't tobacco. I considered buying nicotine free shisha but apparently one session is equivalent to 200 cigarettes because of the charcoal used to keep a shisha pipe ignited.

So smoking herbal teas is a brilliant idea! I never thought of doing this! I first tried smoking fennel tea which wasn't too great though cause it's more like seeds than a herb so it smelled horrible and hurt my lungs. But mint tea is great, except I'm not inhaling cause the menthol-ness numbs my mouth and I don't want it to do that to my lungs.

If you want to minimize potential harm, I would recommend just smoking in your mouth and not inhaling. I'm finding it's soothing my desire to smoke and is quite relaxing anyway. But in reality even the tobacco that First Nations' people smoked wasn't harmful. Many people think it's actually radioactive fertilizers that make the tobacco today carcinogenic (https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2014/02/10/radioactive-fertilizer.aspx).

However, I'd like to purchase a tea that doesn't have the same numbing effect as the mint tea, so I'm wondering what are the best teas you've smoked? Thanks.

@areyouready what happened to you when add wears off at evening?

When I was on ADD meds, and they wore off in the evening I felt the same as the OP. Very lonely and depressed in the evening. It was the lack of mental stimulation in the evenings. It REALLY made me feel like I needed weed.

It was like the crash at the end of doing any other kind of stimulant (ecstacy, coke, etc...), you felt like you needed weed to help with the comedown.