View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dxm

ineedhelp420

Greenlighter
I had a trip recently, I became god and destroyed the universe, then recreated it. I died over and over, what happened to me, i took 19 60 mg mucinex

You've gone through an experience that's not uncommon for high dose dissociatives. Don't worry, it's part of what it means to be alive, too.

It will take a while for what you've been through to start making sense. But you're not in a hurry. The internet has never been this gigantic, it's a perfect circumstance for relating your experience with those of others, and triangulate meaning. And you can do so at your own pace.

I had a trip recently, I became god and destroyed the universe, then recreated it. I died over and over, what happened to me, i took 19 60 mg mucinex

Dude, dissociatives have the tendency to melt your spiritual soul along with all the others and the rest of the whole universe. I don't know what dose you took but believing you're god is part of realisation that you are a part, of god, as we all are. Your dose was probably to high to properly shake hands :/ I've had trips where I thought I was altering things in the universe but later on, there is no knowing of you actually destroying the universe, you just felt like it, maybe you had emotions playing around too, as I would have. In REALITY, you joined everyone (didn't destroy anything but a few braincells) and got so high you experienced what I would probably call comparable to a K-Hole. And you fell in the hole for the first time not knowing what to expect and I will end my message here as I have no further information to help you.

Welcome to BlueLight !! :D

Take a lower dose next time..

And come back to this dose or higher..when you have worked out all the information and are comfortable with the profundity that this trip per se..