• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Espranor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metalic

Bluelighter
Has anyone had any experience with this recreational. I normally use subs are they basically the same. Just wondering.

Hi i am after info on this drug As i was on subs But now i am on these Espranor You just put them on your tongue But the 8mil take time to desolve I was thinking Will they go under your tongue Will it still work The same I can not see why not Let me know if you can find out Thanks

Hi guys, as long as we're on the subject of espranor, has anyone found a way to save these? Am getting switched tomorrow, dunno if they check it's definitely dissolved yet, but if not, I was thinking maybe hiding a bottle cap between my teeth and cheek and dropping them in it

Hi guys, as long as we're on the subject of espranor, has anyone found a way to save these? Am getting switched tomorrow, dunno if they check it's definitely dissolved yet, but if not, I was thinking maybe hiding a bottle cap between my teeth and cheek and dropping them in it
Sorry, but we can't help you with that

Hi where about everything These are problems We should speak about People hiding their meds to keep there habit going Address everything Any way need more info on this drug Been on it 20 years But switching To these Espranor this year And I want to know any ones experience With this drug is it easier to come off I have tried many times And I keep failing And going back up But this time I and getting down to The lowest I can And say there Instead of jumping off to fast And giving up Anyone had any experience Coming off these to the espranor As these do not seem Nowhere near as strong as subutex Reply or I might pop round and give you a visit ? I don't take anything now Well past that But I have been stuck on these subutex/espranor forever Please drop a reply ?

Status
Not open for further replies.