• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Does cannabis potentiate gabapentin/vice versa?

Vexanize

Bluelighter
So what would happen if I took 600mg gabapentin spaced out in two doses and then smoked half a bowl, would I get higher than usual? And also, is this dangerous? Thank you for your time, Vexanize :D

Weed doesn't tend to interact in a serious way with very much. You may get more tired, or feel sick, or anything in between, but unless you're doing near-fatal doses of heroin, it shouldn't ever put you over the edge of being in physical harm.

You'll almost certainly get way higher than normal. Don't drive or do this at work if you work some place with machines or anything dangerous, but you shouldn't do that when you're on weed anyway.

I can't absolutely guarantee that you wouldn't be put in physical danger by that combination, but I'm not aware of any deaths caused by a combination of weed and anything else. It would be caused by the gabapentin if anything, so if you know that's a safe dose for you, then the weed should be fine.

dude it felt great! So much euphoria and a bit of dissociation and more vibrant colors!

im on 2.1 grams of it right now. i just copped a whole script froma good friend. im going to mix it with suboxone tommorow to see the effects. only bad thing about gabapentin is that it takes forever to kick, other than that it feels amazing. be careful to not use long term, im not sure if there is physical dependency but it does operate at the gaba rece[tors and most gaba substances like benzos, alcohol, ghb/gbl all have a physical dependcy along with mental addiction. i wouldnt reccomend drinking with them either becuase it seems to overwhelm me and i end up passing out on my bed or couch.

I wouldn't say that either of them potentiates the other but they do blend well together.