• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

what to do when you're COMPLETELY dry on weed?

Vexanize

Bluelighter
I have literally smoked all the kief and resin off of my bowl today, jesus it was not tasty. All I ask is how do I get through the few days of craving that is caused by weed??? It's been a day and I'm already craving the high.

Vanderbilt University published an article stating that exercise helps. Give that a try. Or maybe cure your oral fixation, if you have one, with gum or cigarettes? And in general, i'd just try to stay busy.

Vanderbilt University published an article stating that exercise helps. Give that a try. Or maybe cure your oral fixation, if you have one, with gum or cigarettes? And in general, i'd just try to stay busy.

Yeah good idea! I just don't know how to muster up the motivation to exercise :(. I started smoking passion flower joints with and without weed, it really helps when you're stressed (like right now); the passion flower can also improve mood just by smoking it by itself!

Edit: exercise would help definitely since it activates the endocannabinoid system.

Last edited:
Last resort: a large heaping tablespoon of nutmeg. It will make you feel stoned and very tired, maybe sleep for 14 hours.

Last resort: a large heaping tablespoon of nutmeg. It will make you feel stoned and very tired, maybe sleep for 14 hours.

No. DO NOT do this. This is a harm reduction forum, not harm increase-tion. Nutmeg is a deliriant that will make you feel like you're dying for 2-3 days.

Use this as a tolerance break, OP. Stay busy, it's easy to ignore weed when you have stuff to do. If I never had down time before bed I'd never get high.

Get more weed. In the meantime, race around like a busy bee keep yourself preoccupied and don't eat too much food might make you feel sick but keep hydrated and you might have trouble sleeping as well if you are anything like me. I like going for long walks with tunes if you burn any fat the THC will be released exercise just overall helps sometimes I go for over the counter codeine haha.

Get more weed. In the meantime, race around like a busy bee keep yourself preoccupied and don't eat too much food might make you feel sick but keep hydrated and you might have trouble sleeping as well if you are anything like me. I like going for long walks with tunes if you burn any fat the THC will be released exercise just overall helps sometimes I go for over the counter codeine haha.

Yep, keeping busy makes it really easy to ignore weed.

OP - do you mix it with tobacco? I ask as tobacco withdrawal is a terrible thing, and NRT is a great help

Dying? Not for me. It felt like a very strong stone, minus the high feeling from cannabis. I agree that taking a break is the best method, but hey sometimes people are desperate.

flip out. cry.
seriously tho if ur down to ya last 2g or eighth SPLIT IT i been smoking less and feel loads better im dumb tho
i can make a eigfhth last me 3 days at times then sometimes its gone within 24hours.

Take a break if you can though it's so worth it. I tend to freak out and get weed ASAP making it a priority as much as benzos, I can't be that depressed at this time of my life it is a little dangerous and I need the herb to even think straight after 15 years of habitual smoking. When I don't have it, feels like I am laying dormant / hiding / hibernating until I get it again and I sort of fall apart. So yeah. Simple Answer: I reup and if my tolerance grew I get stronger shit or switch between full indica and something more hybrid like og kush.

^Same! An eighth just lasted me like 3 days, but I was chilling with a girl and smoking a lot less and like in the middle of the night haha. Not that she cares it was a good opportunity to distract myself and cut back a bit. Now I'm grabbing a quarter of AAAA+ the best shit I can find and just getting train wrecked, I'll probably smoke half my sac tonight and into the early hours of the morning. Getting some real nice sour kush. My use really varies but generally the more weed I have, the more weed I smoke.

When I'm low I hit the bong resin, hit rez I've saved, that sort of stuff and pretty much just pass out with a headache haha. Man... I think it's time to go back to dabbing things were better then lol. Reclaim is the shit when you're low!

I have literally smoked all the kief and resin off of my bowl today, jesus it was not tasty. All I ask is how do I get through the few days of craving that is caused by weed??? It's been a day and I'm already craving the high.

Sounds like someone could use another bag of the good green! Sure clears it up for me. I can't get through the cravings anymore in any way at all past a couple of days, I get cravings for bong tokes on the hour and I quit heroin and am tapering xans so your guess is as good as mine. I do the same shit when I'm low, was doing it all day today and it doesn't even get me high... just passed out and kept waking up feeling like shit. Def don't do that it isn't healthy, if you are then just grab more weed not to recommend drugs to anyone it might be against the rules but I mean you sound like a pothead already and I am too so that is what I do. Smoke another sac. If I can't find one I keep looking until I get the strong shit.

The vexazine stoner will be getting cravings for much longer than a day. Just know that they tend to pass, and be happy if you can still eat and sleep properly as many potheads can't without it.

Ask your 'man' to front you a couple he helps you out you help him out can't hurt to ask

bro u gotta bear the pain of not being high, but nutmeg is a good alternative.

all those that say nutmeg is harmful etc ... bro shut up! it aint harmful, its good for ya, cmon i've had like nutmeg all my life , sometimes i mix it with weed - edibles, nutmeg is amazing, yes it has a high that feels a bit detached, but still sometimes you have to see yourself in 3rd person to really see yourself... and all your faults, so cmon bro just cuz u cant handle nutmeg doesnt mean nutmeg is useless....

bro u gotta bear the pain of not being high, but nutmeg is a good alternative.

all those that say nutmeg is harmful etc ... bro shut up! it aint harmful, its good for ya, cmon i've had like nutmeg all my life , sometimes i mix it with weed - edibles, nutmeg is amazing, yes it has a high that feels a bit detached, but still sometimes you have to see yourself in 3rd person to really see yourself... and all your faults, so cmon bro just cuz u cant handle nutmeg doesnt mean nutmeg is useless....

Not true at all, high doses of numeg is not "good for ya", that is dangerous misinformation. Nutmeg has both anticholinergic (ie. delerium inducing properties) as well as MAOi properties. This combination is very hard on your body, check your liver if you're really doing this shit regularly.

Whether one can "handle" nutmeg or not is irrelevant to the fact that it can be a dangerous drug that really should not be compared to the rather innocuous drug cannabis. Its like saying heroin is a good alternative for when you run out of ibuprofen. :|

Tell yourself it's a tolerance break, think about whenever you smoke again it'll be like the first time you got high. Check altoids cans, backpacks, bags , scrape your grinder, scale. If you can't get a hit, or buy more bud. Maybe buy cigs or a vape.

Not true at all, high doses of numeg is not "good for ya", that is dangerous misinformation. Nutmeg has both anticholinergic (ie. delerium inducing properties) as well as MAOi properties. This combination is very hard on your body, check your liver if you're really doing this shit regularly.

Whether one can "handle" nutmeg or not is irrelevant to the fact that it can be a dangerous drug that really should not be compared to the rather innocuous drug cannabis. Its like saying heroin is a good alternative for when you run out of ibuprofen. :|

no its not the same , nutmeg is a natural product, its not an extract or another processed substance.

My liver, my brain, my health is better than ever, I'm a vegetarian and I have taken high doses of nutmeg, but why do you need to take high doses, i feel quite well with 5 or 7.5 grams.

Mass media is spreading misinformation agains nutmeg, think about it ...

and on that note even datura, after frying and using the ash in low doses has a brilliant mind numbing high, which is not dangerous.

misinformation is out there, truth is inside

Uranium is a natural substance too. Something being 'natural' means fuck all.

If you are keeping doses low, good idea but it's still a pretty terrible recommendation as an alternative to cannabis. :|