Bluelight

Thread: Who Tanksmalls ReAlLy is

1. Collapse Details
    Who Tanksmalls ReAlLy is 
    For now I just want to say I?ve been a bartender for 15 years, and I am 36 years old. I believe the last time I?ve gone a day without some kind of drug in me was last November, ironically after a car accident, completely my fault.
    nodded off. I have a beautiful fianc? who has struggled by my side now for 8 years, we?ve known each other for 16 years. I found out just after my accident about an app out there that lets you pick a beat and rap over it. This app has given me an outlet to let out my frustrations and to find honesty within myself. I also had no idea I could actually keep a beat and flow a bit.
    I?m on Bluelight because I would like to find the truth and the mis-truths about drugs. Deepen my understanding of where I am in life, and to see if it?s actually possible to find spirituality in the world we live in now. Thank you for having me, looking forward to , .. I just realized that I said looking forward to... I haven?t truly looked forward to anything in awhile, so that was a lie. I truly do want to look forward again...

2. Collapse Details

New Member Introductions
    Tanksmalls,

We look forward to reading your posts throughout the forum. It sounds like you have a lot of experience, but also a lot of questions about the world at large. I don't think it was evident by your post whether or not you desire to quit using, but i'd suggest checking out The Dark Side. It's a forum for people in the stage I presume you are in right now. But again, it's up to you to make the change if you want it.

I can spit some flow, and used to play drums, can beat box, etc. so I feel you on the whole music thing. It is a great outlet, let alone a fun hobby.

Any questions, just ask.

Welcome to Bluelight!!
    - We don't see things the way they are, we see things the way we are. -
    ~~ PM me~~________~~Bluelight User Agreement~~