• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Good Meth vs. Bad Meth

mtu mwendawazimu

Bluelight Crew
~Hi~

First and foremost, I want to preface by saying I am looking to quit meth after this weekend, but tomorrow i'm getting the most potent stuff I have ever gotten, supposedly. And my sources are very reliable. I'm only going to get a gram, and.. I guess we'll see what happens.

Now, when I first tried the meth on the east coast, which by and large is a new market and utter garbage (just one more step), I snorted it and felt a barely noticeable sense of euphoria, speedy type actions, like pacing back and forth, increased heart rate, a bit of hypersexuality, but more or less like I had just had a couple cups of coffee, jitters included.

The second time I tried it, I slammed it. And I slammed ~100mg. This stuff.. man. Totally different. My legs felt like Jell-O, I felt more euphoric than the last insufflated batch, wicked "speedy", still increased heart rate and all, but on this stuff I felt, notably, way more euphoric. I don't know if it was the ROA or the gear, but this is the high I chase when I use to this day.

Every batch since has been back to the prior example, where I get increased heart rate, jitters, sometimes even nauseous after too much usage with too little effect, and not entirely euphoric.

Anyway, I always wondered what the good stuff is like. And I very well may find out tomorrow, but word has it meth is bad across the globe these days.

Does anyone relate to these symptoms?

Do you find that this is an accurate depiction of the common meth that is seen "nowadays"?

And finally, have you ever had absolute gas that just blew your mind? What was it like?

Thanks all.

~Hi~

First and foremost, I want to preface by saying I am looking to quit meth after this weekend, but tomorrow i'm getting the most potent stuff I have ever gotten, supposedly. And my sources are very reliable. I'm only going to get a gram, and.. I guess we'll see what happens.

Now, when I first tried the meth on the east coast, which by and large is a new market and utter garbage (just one more step), I snorted it and felt a barely noticeable sense of euphoria, speedy type actions, like pacing back and forth, increased heart rate, a bit of hypersexuality, but more or less like I had just had a couple cups of coffee, jitters included.

The second time I tried it, I slammed it. And I slammed ~100mg. This stuff.. man. Totally different. My legs felt like Jell-O, I felt more euphoric than the last insufflated batch, wicked "speedy", still increased heart rate and all, but on this stuff I felt, notably, way more euphoric. I don't know if it was the ROA or the gear, but this is the high I chase when I use to this day.

Every batch since has been back to the prior example, where I get increased heart rate, jitters, sometimes even nauseous after too much usage with too little effect, and not entirely euphoric.

Anyway, I always wondered what the good stuff is like. And I very well may find out tomorrow, but word has it meth is bad across the globe these days.

Does anyone relate to these symptoms?

Do you find that this is an accurate depiction of the common meth that is seen "nowadays"?

And finally, have you ever had absolute gas that just blew your mind? What was it like?

Thanks all.
It aint good meth unless u do dishes. Its all fake rip off here in oz

Yes good meth should be more euphoric than speedy. In fact my experience and I do love my amps, the main reason I love meth is because you can do oh so much more because smaller doses are more euphoric.