• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Has anyone else ever lit up at Disney World?

blUntc0ncUssi0n

Greenlighter
I've gotten shmacked at Disney World. The first place I went to after lighting it up in the park behind the shitty go-carts was the Buzz Light Year ride. I was so high I kept calling it the Bud Light Year ride, and I honestly was convinced I was in a different galaxy for about 10 minutes. In all seriousness though, I honestly think I'm one of the few people on the planet who have lit up at Disney World, but I know that statistic is hard to quantify. For that reason, please share your thoughts and/or experiences if you've done this or something similar.

Yes, actually. On a trip to play in the citrus parade with the marching band.

We smoked in the hotel room bathroom - the old blow through the vent and turn on the shower, and also in a broken down roller coaster shaft. We heard staff coming through the tunnel so we ditched the roach and went on some water ride.

And welcome to Bluelight blUntc0ncUssi0n!

Why are there two threads exactly the same?

I very much doubt you are "one of the few people on the planet who have lit up at Disney World" - surely every stoner visiting there will have done the same one way or another...

I very much doubt you are "one of the few people on the planet who have lit up at Disney World" - surely every stoner visiting there will have done the same one way or another...

Either out of his mind, or a shill

What do you mean, two threads?

Anyways, I'm sure not as many people who would've liked to have gotten high at Disney World actually have. I'm lucky I have a wax vape and with those you can basically smoke anywhere. I've even smoked INSIDE a Starbucks waiting for my coffee. Of course, it's not technically smoking, but in my opinion it's better, and definitely healthier.

Yes, and they were extremely courteous about it every time. Not once did they even allude to the fact it was a glass marijuana pipe and just said sir this is a no smoking area, could you please put that out. I smoked with my made who I believe was hatian but I couldn't say for sure (real thick accent). yea I got caught about 4 times before I decided to quit pushing my luck because they were getting annoyed, understandably. BTW I was like 14 than, got knows what happens now.

With all of the security I doubt you could do it today but my party sparked up a joint on Tom Sawyer Island in the bushes and damn near fell in the water trying to get across that floating bridge getting out.

It wasn't Disney land but I've gotten high on weed and did alot of Ketamine at the fair.
Amusement rides on ket are brilliant lol.
I want to do it on acid or shrooms one day

I have done acid and smoked several times at both Disney World and Epcot. It used to be really easy when they had the little open gondolas that would take you across the park. This was the 90's though so I don't know how much it has changed but if I had a vape pen I would have no problem getting lit at Disney. I even rolled on X for the millenium NYE celebration at Universal Studios and I happened to be working at the time....lol

Tripping at Disney wasn't that great because you have to wait 45 minutes to an hour for rides in cramped little tunnels with Bizarre music and random charecter noises. The tourists looked like monsters, similar to the fear and loathing scene. It was a cacophony of noise and it was over whelming.

The rides were alright. I remember peaking on the alien ride. It was insane. Epcot is better because you can basically walk through the lines and the park is your personal play ground.

I remember being so fried that me and two other people couldn't find a way to get away from the big ball. We kept circling around and being back at the ball. I was out of my mind. I was just mumbling... The ball, the ball, the ball, over and over again, while smiling like the Cheshire cat.

The around the world is awesome. I love the Norway ride and the British pubs, with the imitation Beatles band. Fun times!!

Last edited:
I once saw someone snort drugs out of a bag (I'm guessing it was cocaine but I literally have no idea) in the middle of a huge crowd of people in an amusement park (I was likely the only one who noticed btw) and I'm almost entirely sure they had no idea I noticed them doing this.

Went to Disney World for my honeymoon. All I could think on Space Mountain was, "This would be amazing on acid." Haven't got the money to go back and try it out though.

I have done acid and smoked several times at both Disney World and Epcot.

I rolled there. It was great!

I had a friend who tripped there and was banned for life for attacking an animatronic doll on It’s a Small World.

I rolled there. It was great!

I had a friend who tripped there and was banned for life for attacking an animatronic doll on It’s a Small World.

Lol.... Wow!! That's insane. I was in rehab with a guy, who got drunk and tried to swim with the Orca at Sea World😂. I laugh but they're actually very dangerous. He was also banned for life.
We both know somebody banned from a theme park for doing something dumb under the influence. It's a small world after all....get it...get it. Sorry I'm a little stu-silly...lol