• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

[ATTENTION] ... You're all a bunch of ...

Teen Age Riot

Bluelighter
baldwin-privacy-door-knobs-5080-102-priv-64_1000.jpg

Excruciating toothache here. S'not going away.

Toto's Africa on repeat is only helping a little bit/not really ..... OUCH

ps: whoever is censoring my forum L< 3VES better run and hide. I'm not kidding. </3 ... <Tosser3

Excruciating toothache here. S'not going away.

I recommend Anbesol liquid. It contains lidocaine and is available OTC. Apply with a cotton stick all over your gums at the affected area until the pain subsides. Works a treat for me...

I in exchange recommend https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ketoprofen here in Romania it's branded under the name Ketonal and the best one yet out is the Ketonal Duo 150mg special release edition (idk what to say about the "Speciality" of the release) but it's an OTC NSAID and it works wonders for tootaches at least for me. it's the only thing I take for toothache as it does not matter how much tramadol or oxy I use they still hurt ( sometimes I tend to get infections but then I tend to use antibiotics)

I in exchange recommend https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ketoprofen here in Romania it's branded under the name Ketonal and the best one yet out is the Ketonal Duo 150mg special release edition (idk what to say about the "Speciality" of the release) but it's an OTC NSAID and it works wonders for tootaches at least for me. it's the only thing I take for toothache as it does not matter how much tramadol or oxy I use they still hurt ( sometimes I tend to get infections but then I tend to use antibiotics)

Prescription only in the UK I believe mate. But I agree with using an NSAID as well - I find a good dose of Ibuprofen with the aforementioned Anbesol works wonders. Conversely, paracetamol, codeine and even heroin does fuck all for toothache - often making it worse if anything...

Prescription only in the UK I believe mate. But I agree with using an NSAID as well - I find a good dose of Ibuprofen with the aforementioned Anbesol works wonders. Conversely, paracetamol, codeine and even heroin does fuck all for toothache - often making it worse if anything...

Its weird you should say that about the opiates dping nothing. A few years ago I had terrible toothache from what turned out to be an absces and i took some morphine tablets I had in the house and it did absolutely zero to help. Although if it is an actual infection then antibiotics help much more than any painlillers to ease the pain..

It always boggles my mind when you read on here about the yanks getting oxy when the go to the dentist for a tooth out or a fucking filling.

I had to have my jaw bone cut into to remove one of my wisom teeth and the dentist advised me to take 2 paracetamol.

anbesol is my go to for tooth problems, works every time. ibuprofen (Advil) doesn't do much of anything for me besides relieve some muscle problems. i use regular aspirin/acetaminophen (Bayer) for headaches (rarely) and fever from the flu. i like to power my way through things instead of taking something if i can, toughen me up for the (insert choice word here) apocalypse. (i stink i'm a tough guy)

last year i had one hell of a tooth ache, turns out the idgit who capped my tooth never took out the root. so for the only time in my life associated to dental work (not even when i had all 4 wisdom teeth taken out) i took four 5mg vicodins before going into a new dentist, took another 6 after and that's the first time i've ever passed out in my life from taking vicodin (blame it on my moniker, no tolerance to drugs during that time.). those vicodins numbed something but i could still feel the pain. to me they were useless.

we have an opioid epidemic here. quiet a bit of money made in this country is off of pills (why do you think Trump is fucking with the rest of the worlds medicine supply from our end?!?! greedy lil prick!), kinda like cocaine use to be in everything and laudanum with opium use to be prescribed for a lot of what ails ya and the go to for housewives. so most yanks go to oxy out of stupidity and habit, plus the high. now we can't get more than 2 (and a lot of places it's only the one) scripts for oxy from a dentist. if you ask them for a refill and it's not for more oxy they give you super strength ibuprofen or aspirin. what a bunch of fucking bullshit.

@Teen Age Riot: ask them if it's a root problem or something surface like on the tooth itself and see what they can do from there. idk what your budget looks like and i'm not asking, not judging either. here in the states we have colleges you can go to for dentists where they work on you for free or well reduced price (been in a pinch once or twice myself). other programs and places too. find relief soon.

Last edited:
^Bloody hell, now I understand your user name - its 'invega user', not 'Invegauser'. I just assumed it was a German name. Now I feel like a prick... :\

no worries boss. just a handle i picked at random, sorry for the confusion. (i should probably get it switched via donation.)

i'm not cool enough to have something that is recognized in any language ;).