• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Aren't THB and CBD cancelling each others effects?

ChiRChiR

Greenlighter
Hello

What difference between both:

- capsule with 20mg of THC ratio thc/cbd (1;0)
- capsules with 20mg of THC and 20mg of CBD (1-1)

Some scientist said you can NOT mix THC with CBD because it cancels both effects. Is that right?

So why people are selling that mix?

And I understood that CBD is what is important to fix your health issues like insomnia, anxiety, muscles relaxing.
CBD to care of your health.
THC to get high only?
Is that right?

Thank you

CBD does not cancel the effects of THC, rather it tempers the negative effects of THC such as its psychosis inducing properties. Whilst CBD is seen as the most 'medicinal' of these two cannabinoids, for some conditions such as certain treatment resistant epilepsies, the combination of THC and CBD is most effective.

I completely agree with FUBAR. There are many cannabinoids, THC and CBD the most well-known, but they all seem to modulate each other and play role in the medical and recreational effects of cannabis.

The first capsule (1:0) will not contain CBD and would probably be more like the recreational effects users look for. I would recommend the 1:1 if you are trying to deal with some minor health issues as it can provide relief in my experience. However, I would not rely on cannabinoids alone. Some people have seen remarkable change with just cannabis, but it seems to be the exception.

CBD does not cancel the effects of THC, rather it tempers the negative effects of THC such as its psychosis inducing properties. Whilst CBD is seen as the most 'medicinal' of these two cannabinoids, for some conditions such as certain treatment resistant epilepsies, the combination of THC and CBD is most effective.

Thank you.
If the CBD is the reason for health improvement, then why people sell THC only products?

This is correct.

If you're really high on THC, using a bunch of CBD won't make you not high anymore, but it'll usually help with anxiety attacks and the negative effects like that. That said, I feel like it also negates my euphoria which is usually why I'm trying to get high in the first place. It's not recreational by any means.