• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

How to find microgram amount in a drop of liquid L?(relatively)

whos there

Bluelighter
or, how much acid does my acid have 8) ..So when I dose from the vial I have now, one hit does not feel like your average 100-125mics. I know I have quality, legit lsd (always use same trusted source) but this one was diluted...strong. one feels like atleast two, to the point that 2 hits makes me feel like im floating on around 500. is there a way to say dissolve one hit from vial in a certain amount of water, and gauge the potency of one hit that way? or any other way to find an approximate microgram count per drop of liquid? just curious how much L is in my L...thanks and happy trails

The only way you're going to be able to do this is with a very sensitive scale. You'd have to evaporate it and scrape the crystals up and weigh them. If you had, say, 100 drops, and they were 100ug, you'd end up with 10mg. However, any error in the scale would drastically skew the results. And it would be difficult if not impossible to actually scrape everything up. The best way I can think of would be with an analytical lab balance (with absolute stillness from drafts, and these things are very expensive), you could weigh a glass slide beforehand, then evaporate a few drops on there and weigh again, the weight might vary by, say 300ug, and then you'd know that was the amount of LSD in that volume of liquid. But most scales would not be anywhere near sensitive and accurate enough for this. So I'd say for all intents and purposes, it's impossible. However, organizations that identify drugs with GC/MS might be sufficient to this purpose, maybe.

yeah figured itd be pretty difficult since its so variable. after rereading this https://www.reddit.com/r/LSD/comments/2hg6io/different_dosage_of_lsd_explained_from_20ug1500ug/ its still hard to say, plus tolerance plays a factor. thats another reason i can tell its extra potent, ive been eating it super often lately(compared to what people seem to recommend, week long breaks etc) and i still fry easily without a huge dose increase needed...recently i dosed 4 days in a row(never done that before) and each day was around the same degree of intensity without doubling doses each day...its the furthest thing from a bad thing, im super blessed with some amazing liquid right now, but im slightly wary of dropping 3-4 hits and ending up feeling like i gobbled a tenstrip. anyway thanks man

So you mean concentrated....strong.

Dilution would have made it weaker than usual.

Responsible trails.