Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Annoying bodyload on 1p and LSD

Buzz Lightbeer

Bluelight Crew
Hi,

Just want to say that from the times I have tried 1p-LSD (up to 200 mics) and one time LSD-25 (1 tab, I guess 125 mics or so) I always had an uncomfortable body load. Shakiness, muscle spasms, pretty annoying... But 1p was even worse for sure.

But I have more experience with ALD-52, and there is almost no bodyload for me on that one, at any dose (50-500 mics), it's my favorite psychedelic by far :). The come up and whole experience is so smooth, a little less stimulating I think, but for the rest it feels exactly the same as the real deal to me.

Anyone has the same experience as me?

I have a had a similar experience with ALD-52, in that it appears to contribute to less body-load, so as much as I know many say that ALD-52 is simply LSD under the guise of a unicorn (allegedly mythical), I find it more comfortable body-wise. Now having said that...if you want to try something to decrease vasoconstriction, try taking Niacin or a Nitric-Oxide pro-drug, which you can find in health food stores, it can hep in that regard due to the fact that they are vaso-dilators. I find that if I pre-load with one or both, the vaso-constriction appears quite a bit less obvious. I use one or both before any vaso-constricting compounds.

never had body load from 1p, apart from normal acid speediness. placebo?

I don't get bodyload on any of those 3, but I haven't really encountered anyone who gets bodyload on ALD-52. My good friend usually has really rough come-ups on LSD, but every time he's taken ALD-52, he remarks about how it's utterly smooth and comfortable the whole time.

I?ve taken good quality LSD many times, and developed a healthy respect for how variably and strongly this drug can be.

I?m in no way trying to talk down to anyone, or But in my experience, sometimes I find LSD to be almost annoyingly manic and stimulating. Other times this kind of energy it produces can be enjoyable.

I?ve come to wonder, if uncomfortable body loads experienced under psychedelic states, are influenced by a combination of ones physical health, mental state, and general ?set & setting?.

It?s almost kind of a Russian roulette with lsd. Sometimes a trip is great. Another trip from the same batch can leave you feeling beaten up afterwards. It kinda just depends what cards LSD deals you, and you just gotta work with it.

ALD-52 is often said to be the gentlest lysergamide.

Personally I don't have problems with lysergamides and bodyload.... 2c-e on the other hand...

Maybe 25-50 mg diphenhydramine will help with the rough comeup.

Everybody's different. I have experience with dozens of psychedelics, and I avoid LSD because the experience is not worth the bodyload (gas pain and cramps in particular.) I don't find LSD to be a particularly deep or challenging material - quite the opposite - so I think it's unlikely that my bodyload is psychosomatic. I have heard quite a few people say that ALD-52 for them feels like LSD, but another and without the bodyload

LSD has never given me bodyload. RC's always have but I can't say I have tried Aladdin.

Everybody's different. I have experience with dozens of psychedelics, and I avoid LSD because the experience is not worth the bodyload (gas pain and cramps in particular.) I don't find LSD to be a particularly deep or challenging material - quite the opposite - so I think it's unlikely that my bodyload is psychosomatic. I have heard quite a few people say that ALD-52 for them feels like LSD, but another and without the bodyload
What a strange reaction.

Wow, ALD-52 is another problem child of Albert Hofmann. I think I know what I will be taking if I ever get an itch for acid again...

I?ve taken good quality LSD many times, and developed a healthy respect for how variably and strongly this drug can be.

I?m in no way trying to talk down to anyone, or But in my experience, sometimes I find LSD to be almost annoyingly manic and stimulating. Other times this kind of energy it produces can be enjoyable.

I?ve come to wonder, if uncomfortable body loads experienced under psychedelic states, are influenced by a combination of ones physical health, mental state, and general ?set & setting?.

It?s almost kind of a Russian roulette with lsd. Sometimes a trip is great. Another trip from the same batch can leave you feeling beaten up afterwards. It kinda just depends what cards LSD deals you, and you just gotta work with it.
Yep. I feel there is much more going on than the molecular reaction.

LSD has never given me bodyload. RC's always have but I can't say I have tried Aladdin.

"RCs" is a hugely broad term that basically has no meaning. MDMA was once an RC. LSD was once an RC. It just means it's a psychedelic drug with less history of use. Some, like 2C-B, can barely even be considered RCs anymore. There are many of them and they cover a huge range of effects. Some are better than others. Some, like 2C-E, do have some bodyload but also have given me more deeply psychedelic experiences than LSD ever has. The various RC tryptamines are every bit as valuable as the non-RC tryptamines, and most of them have just as little bodyload.

Don't get me wrong, LSD is amazing and I love it. It has about the least bodyload of any psychedelic for me. But it's not because it not an RC, it's because it's a lysergamide. The other lysergamides are similar in quality and lack of bodyload.